Chapter Fourteen: The Honeymoon

They finally made it to their destination for their honeymoon. Their friends had decided to send them to Hawaii sense it would be the first time that either one of them had gone anywhere outside of Japan. When they got to their hotel Orihime was in awe. The island was beautiful and she couldn't wait to explore. She turned to look at Ulquiorra and smiled brightly. Ulquiorra couldn't help but smile right back at her. He was happy. He now had a purpose and that was Orihime and he would make sure she was always happy.

They sat their belongings down and looked around the room. It was called the Honeymoons suite. It was really spacious and it had a king bed big enough to fit both of them. Orihime started to blush when she remembered what newly married couples did on their honeymoons. She shyly looked over to where Ulquiorra was. She wondered if he would be disappointed that she wasn't experienced at all. Before Ulquiorra she had never ever been with another person. And that's what frighten her the most that she would mess up and that he wouldn't want her anymore. Orihime averted her eyes away from Ulquiorra ans started to panicking.

Ulquiorra knew she was looking at him in a shy matter and he knew why as well. He knew she had just realized what would happen during their honeymoon. He could feel her nervousness and her worrying from across the room. He didn't want her to be nervous he wanted her to feel pleasure. Ulquiorra walked over to where Orihime was standing and took her hand in his.

That movement made Orihime look up at him only to have her lips capture by his. He kissed her slowly then swiped his tongue across her slightly parted lips begging for to be let in. Orihime gave in let him in. Ulquiorra thrust his tongue into her mouth and started a battle of dominance with her tongue. In the end Ulquiorra won. He kissed her deeply pulling her close to him. Orihime started to moan from the intensity of the kiss it was different from all their other kisses. She liked it. She liked it a lot. Ulquiorra released her lips. Orihime was panting and had a dazed look on her face and lust in her eyes. Ulquiorra was no better.

"I know your nervous but it's okay. I knew from the very beginning that you weren't experienced. That's okay. Let me take care of you my princess no my queen. Trust me Hime." Ulquiorra said

Orihime could only nod her head in yes. When she did that Ulquiorra kissed her again. Only this time Orihime rapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Ulquiorra grabbed her ass and pulled her close to him. After a while he picked her and had her rape her legs around his waist. He could feel her heated core press against him. Ulquiorra backed up towards the bed. Once he was close enough he fell backwards and landed on the bed with her on top of him.

Orihime moaned when she felt Ulquiorra get hard. She started grind against him wanting him to feel pleasure as well. Ulquiorra moaned when Orihime started to grind against him. He flipped them around so that he was now on top. He released her lips to look at her. Her eyes were filled with lust and her lips bruised from the kiss they had just shared. Ulquiorra took his hand and rubbed it against her covered pussy. He watched her as she arched her back and moaned even more. He did that for a few more minutes then stopped. Orihime whimpered at the lost.

Ulquiorra just smiled and started to undress her. He took off every piece of clothing until she was bare and he was able to see all of her. In her lust filled state Orihime didn't go to hide herself from hime. She trusted him not to hurt her in any way. She watched as Ulquiorra took his clothes off and blushed when she saw his cock. It was big and in her mind there was no way it was going to fit inside of her.

"U...Ulquiorra will it fit?" She asked nervously again

"Yes Hime it'll fit." Ulquiorra said chuckling

Ulquiorra rubbed Orihime's pussy once more making her arch her back and moan again. He parted her wet folds and pushed his middle finger inside and started to thrust it back and forth slowly. He took his other hand and played with her right breast. Tweaking and playing with the nipple until it became like a hard pebble. Orihime cried out Ulquiorra's name asking him to go faster. He decided to follow her command and moved his finger faster until she came all over his hand. Orihime shuddered from her first orgasm as she road through it. Ulquiorra took his finger out and stuck it in his mouth tasting her. He climbed on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"You taste amazing my queen" Ulquiorra whispered

Orihime shivered in pleasure from the sound of his voice sounding husky with lust and love.

"Are you ready for me Hime?" Ulquiorra asked

"Y....yes." Orihime said

"It's gonna hurt at first but after a while you'll feel a lot of pleasure." Ulquiorra explained

Orihime just nodded and brought his lips to hers. As she was kissing him Ulquiorra positioned himself at her entrance and not wanting to hurt her to bad by going slow so in fell swoop he pushed into her fast and hard. Orihime pulled her head back and gasped tears falling from her eyes. Ulquiorra kissed her tear stained cheeks and stayed still until she was ready for him to move. Orihime stayed still and waited for the pain to fade. After a while all she could feel was pleasure

"Move love. Please move I need moooore." Orihime moaned

"Your wish is my command." Ulquiorra said

He started to move in a slow rhythm and Orihime met him thrust for thrust. After a while she would want him to move faster. And faster he did. He pounded into her like there was no tomorrow and to him there wasn't there was only this moment and her.

"U..Ulquiorra ahhhh oooh" Orihime moaned

Ulquiorra moaned at the sound of his name coming from Orihime's lips. He was so close but he held back. He wanted to cum the same time Orihime did and he could tell she was close. Suddenly her walls clenched down on his cock making him moan. At that time they both came together. Orihime milked him for all he was worth. After they came back down from their high Ulquiorra rolled so he laid down next her instead of landing on her.

He pulled her on top of him and she laid her head on his chest still trying to catch her breath. After a while their breathing went back to normal. They fell into a peaceful sleep with smiles on their faces.