Chapter Seventeen: Surprise Baby Shower!

"Congratulations on it being a girl!" They all screamed

Orihime was speechless. All around the room there were decorations. Everything was in pink, yellows, and purples. There was a banner hanging up saying Congratulations it's girl on it. There was all types of foods set up. There were also games and some gifts. She felt tears falling down her face in happiness. This made her so happy. Ulquiorra smiled at their friends please that she was so happy. They came all the way into the apartment Rukia and Tatsuki following them. Tatsuki closed the door behind them. Orihime hugged all her friends in thanks.

"How did you know the baby was a girl?" Ulquiorra asked

"My dad sent me a text me telling me the gender and after that we came here and started decorating." Ichigo said with a grin

"It was easy too sense we had decorations for a boy and for a girl." Rukia said smiling

"Well we thank you for doing this for us. She's happy because of it." Ulquiorra said

He looked over to where Orihime was playing one of the games. He smiled when he heard her laugh. He was happy that she was enjoying herself. Ulquiorra went over to where the food was and got a full plate of food. He knew she must be hungry and it was easy that she already ate a lot before she got pregnant and she never got upset when someone told her so. Ulquiorra brought the food to her and handed it to her taking the cards from her hand to hold them for her while she ate.

Everyone was having fun. Orihime opened all the gifts her favorite though were the hand made clothing that Uryu made. There were baby clothes, toddler clothes, and even some clothes when was able to walk and when she got older. She laughed and thanked Uryu for thinking ahead for them. He just pushed his glasses up and nodded his head. That made Orihime laugh even more.

The night went on and more gifts were given to the expecting parents. This had made Orihime really happy. To have all her friends her family here in one spot and to have her husband who had came back to her here as well. They had all came so far from the war that had tared them apart and made them question a lot of things about themselves. Orihime looked to see her husband actually laughing with the other guys at the party and was happy to see him show more emotions around others besides herself. Ulquiorra looked over to her and smiled brightly.

"I love you my queen." He mouthed to her

"I love you too my Knight." She whispered back

The party went on through the night. No one noticed the familiar spiritual pressure or the man that was also thought to be dead. He stood on top of a building watching the party. Watching Ulquiorra smile with Orihime. But mostly he was watching the orange head man. The one he loved to fight but also had grown feelings for and didn't understand what it was until he saw the fourth espada and the princess react around each other. He wanted what they had with the Ichigo and he was going to get it.

His blue hair flowed in the wind. He smiled widely as he thought about having his berry. He couldn't wait. He thought it would be easy well he was sadly mistaken if he though he would be able to get Ichigo to fall for him all of a sudden.