Chapter thirty-one

october 20,2019

Jaehyuk's POV

It's sunday and nothing much to do our adviser said that we'll have a school trip next week too sad jeongwoo,haruto,and junghwan can't come because they are juniors and they have a different activity that day.

I felt bored laying down here in my room so I might as well hang out with Mashiho or go to the mall and prepare for the trip.

*

I'm here at their dorm just chilling,we supposed to come to the mall but Jeongwoo is so slow that we have to wait for 10 minutes lmao.

Junkyu:Yah!Jeongwoo!faster aish we're getting impatient here

Jeongwoo:Just one moment!

*

We finally arrived at the mall and gladly the people here are not that many.

Mashiho decided to buy some clothes while Junkyu and Jeongwoo went in the bathroom,I was bored so I decided to room around.

I got in this store that has so many bright accessories omo I love here.

Me:Woah this is pret-

Asahi:I'm really sorr- what are you doing here?

Me:Woah Asahi-yah!who are you with?

Asahi:Uhm I'm spending time with myself

Me:Ooh i'm here with Mashi Kyu and Woo we're just buying some stuff for the trip!wanna join with us?

Asahi:Since you said it I might as well join with you:)

*

Jeongwoo:Yah hyung where have you been!we've been looking for you everywher- oh you're here with your partner!how lovely

Me:Hmm there you go again psh,anyways I just met Asahi at this good store so I might as well let him join with us.

Mashiho:Alright,are you guys hungry?I want to eat.

Me:I am not in the mood to eat...you guys eat and i'll just room around the mall:)

Mashiho:Ok if you say so,you'll go with us Asahi?

Asahi:I'll join Jae for company

*

Here we are at the arcade getting coins to play a game.

Me:Let's go first at that one!I want to win a lion plushie

Asahi:Ok if you say so.

Asahi's POV

We are now here at the arcade playing games i was just waiting for Jae since I don't feel like playing.

Jaehyuk:OH MY I GOT IT!YAH I GOT IT!!

He got the lion plushie and was jumping like a kid,haha how cute.

I got my phone out and start recording his reaction,I really couldn't resist this guy.

Jaehyuk:This plushie is so cute i'm gonna cry

Me:You seem like you won in a lottery lmao

Jaehyuk:Mind your own business sir*gets grumpy*

Me:Yeah yeah

Jaehyuk:Let's take a picture with this plushie!

Me:Uh i'm not good at those

Jaehyuk:Don't be such a scammer I saw your instagram but you had like one post and it's pretty!

Me:So you're stalking me now huh

Jaehyuk:W-what?!it just past by my timeline,aish come here

He pulls my shirt and take out his phone,he raised his plushie and smiles like a kid while I just did a peace sign lol.

Jaehyuk:I'll send this to you,we look cute.

Me:Yeah you look cute.
.
.
.
.
.
[hello everyone!hope you like this chapter<33thank you for being patient.Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar.Stay safe and be healthy,THANK YOU!!<33]