Chapter thirty-two

october 25,2019

Jeongwoo's POV

Time really passes by so fast and now it's friday already we are just waiting for the bell to ring since our class is almost done.

Me:Junghwan-ah!let's eat lunch together

Junghwan:Wait a minute let's past by Haruto's class he said he'll be having lunch with us

Oh it's been a while since I haven't talked with him.

*

Junghwan:What will you guys eat?

Haruto:I'll have what Jeongwoo have,i'll get going first to find a sit

Junghwan:Oh ok what do you want hyung?

Me:I'll have what you have,my feet are tired we'll just be sitting there.

As I sat down everything was silent like...did I did somethig wrong?

Haruto:Are you available later

I lost focus because of shock.

Me:Huh what?why?

Haruto:I'll visit my sister so I might as well have company if you want

Me:Hmm I'll tell first to Mashi hyung so that I would have the keys to the dorm.

After that Junghwan came along with the food.

*

Asahi's POV

Yedam:I saw your instagram story did you two go on the mall yesterday?

Me:What?

Yedam:Your instagram story with Jae.Come on don't deny it you like him right?

Me:What the hell are you saying,that video was recorded last sunday I just planned it to it in 4am since I woke up and have nothing to do*i said while laughing nervously*

Did I?

Yedam:Kidding HAHA why are you so nervous anyways he look cute on your story

Me:Aish shut up I gotta get back to class,see you later.

I got up at my sit and decided to buy a banana milk.

*

I went inside the classroom just to see my schoolmates playing fun while the teacher was gone,I inserted the straw to this drink and handed it to Jae.

Me:Yah(bumps the bananamilk into his head*

Jaehyuk:That was disrespectful!oh thank you!

He immediately switched his emotions lol

Jaehyuk:What are you doing before the school trip?

Me:probably buying some groceries for snacks,how about you?

Jaehyuk:Nothing much,I'm kinda prepared