//• Chapter 2: More than three •//

*clears throat* Do ignore the terrible lyrics I wrote by myself-

I'm not a poet, OK!
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

 ───✧

Freddy removed his hand from the bird's beak as soon as it stopped mumbling, eyeing it in confusion.

"So, you're Chica?" He inquired, amusement glinting from his eyes.

"I-I am!" The bird whined. "I'm NOT SUPPOsE-"

"We got it!" He cut her off. "No need for that again."

With that, he huffed, facing away from her and towards the empty tables and chairs that would be crowded with children in the morning hours. A faint memory of who he was arose in his mind, but disappeared just as quickly.

Before he could utter a word, another feminine voice rang out, sounding calmer and rather unusual than their voices. It had a hint of mysteriousness.

"What the heck is that!?" The rabbit exclaimed, making him turn his head to where the other was pointing to.

There stood a tall, black animatronic at the hall entrance, with a painted doll-like mask on its face, pin-pricked eyes staring at them silently, but even that silence told so much more than actual words ever could.

Its face gave off an uneasy feeling into the bear's mind, making him quiver. The others weren't any different either.

As it approached them, its voice echoed in their heads once again.

"Well, look at this." It started. "I never expected you to be awake this early."

Freddy moved his jaws to respond to it, but no word came out of his voice-box. Whatever it was, sure was powerful enough to even shut their voices.