//• Chapter 20: Entrapped •//

You won't hear from me in this book anymore, it'll continue like a normal book would, without the author being cringe and leaving a note every time-

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"҉W҉a҉k҉e҉ ҉U҉P҉!҉!҉!҉"҉ The roar made his head shoot up with a grunt, looking at whatever it was that had woken him up. A large, gold-ish bear with a purple tophat and bowtie, face baring the same sharp teeth he had seen on others like it, though unlike the others, its belly also had a set of sharp teeth covering an opening. What lied inside? He didn't think it was that necessary to know about.

"҉G҉o҉o҉d҉ ҉m҉o҉r҉n҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉S҉l҉e҉e҉p҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉B҉e҉a҉u҉t҉y҉!҉"҉ The creature began in its hiss-like voice. "҉D҉i҉d҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉k҉n҉o҉w҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉b҉l҉o҉w҉ ҉w҉o҉u҉l҉d҉ ҉k҉n҉o҉c҉k҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉o҉u҉t҉ ҉f҉o҉r҉ ҉t҉h҉a҉t҉ ҉l҉o҉n҉g҉.҉"҉

"You don't need a brain to know that I'm an old animatronic," Freddy growled. "But I guess you don't even have the thing called 'common sense'."

"҉A҉w҉w҉ ҉...҉ ҉C҉u҉t҉e҉,҉ ҉c҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉t҉e҉a҉c҉h҉ ҉m҉e҉ ҉w҉h҉a҉t҉'҉s҉ ҉t҉h҉i҉s҉ ҉.҉.҉.҉C҉o҉m҉m҉o҉n҉ ҉S҉e҉n҉s҉e҉?҉"҉ It giggled hoarsely, before moving out of his way, revealing Bonnie and the pirate sitting on the ground with unamused expressions on their faces. Freddy stared at the two in a questioning manner, until he was forced to look back at the Gold-ish bear, his eyes narrowed as the creature ran its claw-like hand on the side of his face.

"҉W҉o҉n҉d҉e҉r҉ ҉w҉h҉a҉t҉ ҉t҉h҉i҉s҉ ҉m҉a҉n҉-҉m҉a҉d҉e҉ ҉t҉h҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉a҉s҉t҉e҉s҉ ҉l҉i҉k҉e҉.҉"҉

He growled at that, pushing himself up to have a full eye of the creature. However, something kept him from doing so, something harder than his own endo, forced him to keep sitting on the ground. All he could do now, was glare at the creature as it turned his head here and there, examining every little detail. He wanted to bite onto its hand, but he wasn't risking getting killed by its claws, not now at least.

The creature had an evil smirk spread across its face as it straightened to its height, being no taller than the brown bear himself. It was roughly the same height as him, though if the other was standing, their height differences could've been determined.

It then turned towards the other two, laughing wispily as it pointed to them. "҉I҉ ҉c҉a҉n҉ ҉t҉e҉l҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉p҉i҉r҉a҉t҉e҉ ҉w҉o҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉b҉e҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉t҉h҉a҉t҉ ҉m҉u҉c҉h҉ ҉u҉s҉e҉ ҉a҉n҉y҉m҉o҉r҉e҉.҉ ҉T҉h҉e҉ ҉c҉h҉i҉p҉ ҉c҉a҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉b҉e҉ ҉i҉n҉s҉e҉r҉t҉e҉d҉ ҉i҉n҉ ҉h҉i҉s҉ ҉h҉e҉a҉d҉.҉"҉ It fixed its bowtie as it added more.