//• Chapter 3: Resonant Destruction and the re-awakening •//

Warning: Long chapter ahead.
Also, the end part's a scene from my 'experiments book', so if you wanna skip it, you're allowed. 
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Chica was blankly staring at the stage when an unfamiliar Irish voice sounded in the Stage Area, causing her to glance behind out of curiosity.

"Aye, so yer name be Bonnie?"

It was a fox animatronic, roughly the same height as hers as it was way shorter than the rabbit. She tilted her head slightly and stepped off the stage, walking over to them, eyeing the fox in confusion.

"Who's this?" Was her first question, to which Freddy responded, "Foxy."

Giving a glare to the bear, she glanced back to 'Foxy'. "Oh, another idiot to ruin our day."

The russet fox growled at that, his proud pirate-self showing as he raised his hook towards the chicken, visible eye narrowed.

"And who be this, son of a dastardly menace!?"

Chica glared at him, she wasn't going to allow someone to assume her gender. She abruptly yanked the fox by the neck, the force causing his eye-patch to snap open and reveal another eye of the same color. She was about to smack him when Freddy barged in between the two.

"Enough! We're supposed to get along, not fight!!" He grunted, glaring at the two.

With a mocking smirk, she glanced at the pirate, as if telepathically telling him that it wasn't over yet. This of course, raised a red flag for the pirate.

"You all are just as stupid as Fatbear here!" She mocked, turning around to leave while Freddy just huffed.

Marionette was watching them from a corner, letting out a deep sigh.

"This will be rough."