//• Chapter 15: Irrational panic •//

First, Trigger Warning (I guess-), mentions of ... idk, everything I go through when a panic attack strikes my mind, but it's always so damn silent that only a few people would ever know that I'm screaming inside my own head.

Forget that you read that, this is pretty much average ... So I hope it doesn't become triggering, but precautions are always a good thing-

Secondly, here comes another 'short' chapter 'cuz I jUst can't get baCK on track yet, plus my mind's on drawing a lOT these days ... So eHH-

Future chapters will be better, I hope-

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

She slammed through the Parts & Service door like a bullet, bashing her head into the corner wall with a grunt. How else would she have reacted? A bunch of newbies were all agreeing on changing her name, like it was no big deal!

This all was certainly not acceptable to her, though she knew, if the other Withereds agreed to changing their names, she would've no choice left but to give in.

While one side of her head told her how much of a regretful choice it would be, the other said something else.

T.C was right after all. The old chicken never deserved the name. She was ugly, dirty, all-in-all, a disgrace to the establishment. She never deserved to be built anyway. Wonder who was pathetic enough to even design her the way she was.

She stopped thinking for a moment ... Where were all these coming from? She never called herself ugly, then ... Why was she thinking that way now?

The wall in front of her didn't seem to have those answers, it was just blank, as blank as her ugly face. She pressed her head further, eyes pivoting down to the floor. The checkered flooring showed a glimpse of her reflection, and how disgusted she felt to look at it, it can't be explained in words.

But then, her mind raced back to the thought of her name getting changed. Her whole identity ... What would they call her if not 'Chica'? The name she's been used to, ever since the beginning ...

The rush of thoughts made her step back from the wall, a new kind of feeling arose in her body, and I'll assure you, it wasn't anything great.

Every minute, things started becoming faster, even if there was nothing there, she could feel the air swivel around her at a quicker pace, mind aching with the thoughts that just wouldn't stop, it felt as if she did stop thinking, she'll be left in eternal darkness.

The others weren't around ... Would it have mattered anyway? To her it wouldn't. There was nothing special about her.

Every time the good side would try to calm her down, those voices would just become louder and louder, eventually forcing her to wince in panic. Why was it happening then? Could anyone stop it?