//• Chapter 18: Politer Convos•//

Heheh- When everyone else's books end before yours just 'cuz of your laziness :,,,,>
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"And tha' be it." He concluded. "Th' lassie woke up, 'n we were faced wi' these thin''s."

Freddy nodded as the pirate finished the 'story', glancing to Bonnie.

"Do me a favor." He began. "Go check where the other Toys are, we need to figure out what's happening."

In response, Bonnie gave an obedient salute, using the support of Freddy's shoulder to get to his feet, he waited a while, before trotting towards the door, leaving within a flash.

Freddy then turned his gaze back to Foxy, the pirate was still a bit shaken up from the event earlier, taking in deep and slow breaths to calm down. Sensing the bear's eyes on him, he raised his head a little. "Wha' be th' ma'er cap'n?" He asked, tone shaky and weak.

"You were fine just a few seconds ago," Freddy stated, tilting his head with an eyebrow raised in confusion. "What happened now?"

The russet vulpine looked back to the floor as a response, ears flattening just a little as he thought of whether to say what he wanted to, or not. He was clearly unaware that the pile of questions Freddy was about to toss at him because of that silence, would be much worse than just one.

"I don' know why, cap'n." He mumbled, head lowering until it rested on his knees. "All I know would be ... I see ye all dyin' every time those lan'lubbin' monsters be attackin'."

Freddy sighed at that, knowing exactly what 'seeing everyone dying' meant. He had seen it, too many times, so had Bonnie, and Chica ... He wasn't much sure about her, but judging by what the pirate had said about her 'mumbling something under her breath while powered down and waking up all panicked', he couldn't help but believe that she had seen that 'thing' as well.

The brown bear then gestured for the vulpine to leave, who gave him a confused stare, though didn't question anything since he knew that ... well, questioning the 'boss' wouldn't be worth the risk.

As the fox got up and walked over to the door to leave, Freddy averted his eyes to the only remaining animatronic with him, the yellow chicken. The female hadn't said a word after the ... sickening event, it felt as if the creatures had somehow sent her into a trance.

Freddy waved his hand in front of her, only to get a bland response, nothing.

.

.

The bear then snapped his fingers, the said action making her flinch, dulled-magenta hues pivoting up to find Freddy, just staring at her, waiting for a response.

Instead of the 'traditional' "Are you alright?", the bear set his hand on her shoulder, it would've seemed like something a leader would do to an important member of the team, though his eyes said something else, something only the ones closest to him would know.

Chica held his empathetic gaze for a moment, unable to process why the bear was being like that ... Was something wrong with her? She hoped not.

Abruptly, the chicken glanced down again, someone from the back of her head kept telling her that she was being judged, anytime ... it would be her last moment in that room. When this all got too out of control, she grunted softly, faintly mumbling a "I get it ... but ugliness doesn't need to be judged all the time."

"Judged?" Came the bear's question, making her sigh.

"Yes, judged. Please ... Stop looking at me like that!" Her tone turned a bit harsh at that, gaze fixated onto the remains of her hands.

The brown ursine sighed, lowering his eyes to the floor, before looking back at her again. "I'm not judging you." He murmured, solely wishing for her to just once return his gaze with a similar expression to his, everything else just became of minor importance.

"Then what are you doing!?" The chicken mumbled in response.

"I expect politeness in return, when all I'm asking is for you to tell me, what happened ..."

The chicken remained silent, probably thinking of an answer to that question, making the other more ... anxious? Most probably.

He waited for a while, eventually following the female's gaze to her wrists. Sighing softly, he brought his hand forward and patted on her arms, assuringly, murmuring a "I'd like to hear all of that from you," Sensing the chicken look up at him as he said that, he continued. "What happened earlier? Is all that Foxy said ... true?"

Chica scoffed lightly, emptily staring at the male, face devoid of any emotion. "Funny ... You're so oblivious to everything around you, that you never notice what the others go through." She muttered feebly, snorting right after. "Come to think of it, you're here, yet they boss us about like we had no one from the start."

Hearing the other huff, she added more to herself, "If you wanna help, just ... tell that plastic version of mine to stop bothering me once and for all, tell those 'Toys' to shut up, and just leave us be."

Her statement was followed by complete silence, causing Freddy to nod slowly, after which he gave out another question. "Why are you letting their pathetic words bother you?"

"I wasn't, but when they agreed on doing something against my will, I couldn't help it." She replied. "Something just kept me from shouting back at them."

Another moment of silence and a bit of pondering later, the bear grabbed the hanging wires of one of her arms, lifting them up in front of her with a reassuring nod.

"Then let's tell your plastic counterpart who the boss is, shall we ..."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

..TBC..

yO, shIp mOment! HAha *diEs*I'm plotting the remaining chapters now, so they'll probably be better than the rest ...