//• Chapter 4: The Toys•//

OOOOOH-
Also, this will mostly be my from my experiments stuff-
So you can skip it if you want-
I'll post two chapters just because of this very reason-
Long chapter warning-
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

... Something ahead of him, moved slightly, shifting sides until finally managing to get up. 

He tried once again to see what, or who it was, but failed miserably thanks to his vision.  However, he immediately recognized it as its groan echoed in the darkness.

"Fred." He tried to whisper, but it sounded too loud to be called that.

The figure turned, looking to him, its initial reaction upon seeing the rabbit's 'face' being ... A loud animatronic screech. Even the newbies probably heard it.

It abruptly pushed itself up, though tripped over something and crashed back down, head hitting the door behind. 

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. D-didn't me-mean for that to happen." Bonnie stuttered, forcing himself up, but to no avail.

The other animatronic rubbed its head, wincing. After a while of getting to its senses, it looked at the rabbit again, unsure of what to say anymore. 

"What happened?" Bonnie asked, still unable to see the other clearly.

"Y-your face ..." Was all it could reply with, 'blinking' repeatedly. 

Bonnie tilted his head, bringing his only hand towards his face, or ... where it should've been at least. He shuddered, realizing that nothing was there anymore. This explained why his vision was so static-y in the first place. 

"Oh..." He lowered his head, one ear drooping down along with it.

The other animatronic, or let's say, Freddy Fazbear, pushed himself up with the support of the wall. He then hobbled over to Bonnie, kneeling next to him.

"Am I ... Looking fine?" He questioned, right eye slowly pivoting to a side, while the other sternly stared at the rabbit.

"I wouldn't say yes."