//• Chapter 13: Wordless apologies •//

Oh ... Yes!

Spoiler warning, this chapter will mark the start ... Of lE sHiP eRa :))

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

It had been four days since then, and up till now she had the same nightmare for the millionth time, yet she was stubborn enough to not talk to the others about it, despite having a clue that they all were going through something similar to that.

She did try talking a bit politely, but none of the three animatronics gave any attention to her, they were too busy with their own problems, figuring out the whole ... 'Nightmares' dilemma.

That night marked the 5th night of their complete silence from her side. It felt as if her life didn't matter to any of them, but that was only a thought of her mind.

In reality, the three were just waiting to hear one word from her, then they'd go back to being the way they used to be.

When she grew tired of their silence, she got up from her spot and left the room without a word, there was disappointment in her eyes as she walked towards the Prize Corner in search of none other than Marionette herself.

Lightly tapping on the counter, she waited for the slender animatronic to finish sorting out plushies, but to her surprise, the doll-faced female only muttered the words "Kind of busy right now, I'll see you later." to her and floated off, leaving the chicken with a bunch of inquiries she needed to clear.

Sighing, she dully made her way back to the Parts & Service, the voice of her consciousness constantly telling how wrong she was.

She flinched slightly at the sound of that same animatronic from her nightmares, stopping right where she was.

"山卄卂ㄒ 卂 丂卂ᗪᗪ乇几丨几Ꮆ 爪丨丂ㄒ卂Ҝ乇!" The yellow rubber-like animatronic hissed from her side.

Before it could do anything more, it was silenced by the calming voice of a certain shadow figure.