//• Chapter 25: Time~ •//

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

✧─── ・ 。゚★: ✦

✧─── ・ 。゚★: ✦ .* :★. ───✧

"FREDDY!" 

The three yelped in unison as the bear collapsed, Gold rushing over to his free side to help keep him standing while Marionette scanned his body, a concerning silence filling the area.

"What happened to him!?" Breaking the sudden silence, the golden bear seemingly questioned Marionette, but his eyes were on the chicken, his only ear twitching. 

Before Chica could say anything, the doll-masked female let out a quiet exhale, stepping toward the three. "An old circuit gave out, causing a malfunction to his systems."

"Blasted circuits!" Was Goldie's grunt in response to that as he clenched his free hand softly, punching onto his own suit, his head turned to the ground for a split-second, after which he looked back to the puppet. "Let's fix him then."

"Uh ... Yeah. About that," Marionette chuckled in a sheepish manner. "I don't think 'fixing' him would be possible here-" She cut her own self off as her sixth sense gave her a signal that something wasn't right. 

"And I think there are more of those ... nightmares here." She muttered while glancing to her shoulder. "We should find a safer spot."

Exchanging glances, the two functioning animatronics gave her a quizzical stare, at which she huffed. "Fine, I'll take us to a 'safer' place." 

With that, she turned around to create some sort of portal, though before she could, the golden bear's words interrupted her.

"No need for that." And with a snap, the four were teleported to a ... digital forest? The blues and box-y look of the place said so. After a short glance, the puppet looked over to the three, seemingly unamused, but Goldie had a smug smirk on his face. 

"The good old Croc would love to meet you after so long." He teased, glancing to the chicken and, earning an assuring nod from her, let go of his brother, floating forward and taking the lead casually while muttering "Don't touch anything, we aren't risking losing the two of you." to her. Marionette; with a soft grunt was the first to follow behind him, the chicken moving forward slowly due to the weight of the bear's arm upon her shoulder. (~WeighT oF thE woRlD-)

As they strolled through the forest, Chica was eyeing everything curiously; she hadn't been in such a place before, and it all seemed really interesting to the yellow bird. She would've wanted to explore more if it wasn't for the semi-conscious bear requiring a bit of a 'repair'. 

Eventually, the four stopped in front of a huge digital tree. It didn't seem normal, as it kept glitching every two seconds. Unlike the chicken, who was pretty much surprised by it, Marionette and Gold were calm. Golden Freddy placed his hand on the tree's structure, then looked behind and placed his other hand on the puppet's shoulder, who then glanced to the chicken and grabbed the loose wires of her free arm.