Chapter 12 (HEATED SCENE)

(WARNING: HEATED SCENE AHEAD)

Your eyes widened and it felt like your heart stopped as Alex's lips were on yours.  You didn't kiss him back right away out of pure shock, but then reciprocated the kiss, feeling his soft, warm lips lightly.  You didn't know what this kiss meant- maybe he really did like you back?  Or maybe this was all sort of a game to him?  It couldn't be, could it?  You swore you saw how concerned he got over you, or how he blushed a bit when you smiled, or how he'd sneak looks at you when he thought you weren't looking.  He liked you, right?

Your hands instinctively moved to Alex's hair, still trying to keep his beanie on best you could as you grabbed the tail ends of his hair lightly.  Alex's arms stayed down by your sides as he supported himself, but you could feel his body getting closer and closer to yours as he sort of melted into the kiss.  You weren't complaining, though.  You felt like YOU were melting as he kissed you, your knees and legs like jelly and your heart pounding at a rate you didn't know was possible.  You wondered if this is what heaven felt like, and you weren't about to lose your little slice of heaven.

You continued to kiss Alex back slowly, gently, and it was extremely sweet as it was hot.  You wanted to touch him more, to feel his shoulders, to run your hands up and down his back, but you were worried how he'd react.  As you pondered what else to do with your hands, you felt Alex's hands slip underneath your back and pull it up slightly, connecting his chest to yours, deepening the kiss.  You opened your mouth more as you blushed deeply at the contact, and you felt his tongue gently brush over your bottom lip, not entering in any deeper beyond that.  You were grateful though, wanting to keep the slow, gentle burn between you two, unsure if you wanted to go much further than a kiss.

You kept your eyes closed, opening them slightly for a bit to see Alex's closed eyes, in wonder at how cute he was.  And you were KISSING him.  YOU WERE KISSING ALEX.  The cute boy you just saw shirtless that same morning, the one who watched the sunset with you, who offered to watch many more with you, who made you laugh until you cried and played minecraft with you and cooked for you.  You were absolutely infatuated with him.  You knew you were in too deep, and you loved it.

Alex parted from the kiss and you breathed out a sad breath, wanting him to kiss you again.  Before you could speak though, you felt him kiss your cheek, then your jaw, then your neck as he nibble gently on it.  Your eyes shot open and you felt a heavy blush reside on your face again, forced to look at your surrounding as Alex situated himself on your neck.  You knew he might leave your neck a dark red mess, but the thought of looking in the mirror later remembering this moment filled your stomach with butterflies.

You were too focussed on Alex's lips on your neck you didn't notice one of his hands was resting on the hem of your shirt, gently rubbing circles on your slightly exposed stomach.  You were in bliss at the feeling, but the realization that you might continue and go too far this fast formed an anxious lump in your throat.  Your stomach turned in excitement, but it also turned as you become more and more nervous, being as inexperienced as you were.

Alex moved his hand under your shirt slightly, now resting his palm on your stomach and he kissed your collarbone.  You heard heavy breaths and felt really hot, and as much as you liked it, you didn't want to go much father.

"Alex...," you huffed out gently, still gripping at his hair.

"Hmm?" you felt him hum on your neck, the vibrations driving you insane.

"N-not much farther p-please....," you managed to get out, as your face heated up in embarrassment.  One of your hands flopped down to rest on Alex's shoulder and you squeezed it gently, internally freaking out as you loved what you were feeling.  You kept one hand tangled up in his hair, trapped in by his beanie.

"Okay," you heard his soft voice speak into your neck as he moved his hand from under your shirt up to your cheek as he leaned in to kiss you again.  You didn't think you could melt into Alex's kisses farther, but the thoughtfulness of him respecting your boundaries just undid all of the doubt in your mind.  He really liked you, didn't he?