Chapter 13

After what seemed like hours making out with Alex, you enjoying every second, an alarm on his phone went off.  You both tried to ignore it at first, but the noise soon became too distracting.  Alex parted from the kiss and you could see the general annoyance on his red face, and you giggled a bit to yourself as he lifted himself off of you to go turn his alarm off.

"DAMNIT!" Alex shouted a bit suddenly, staring at his phone.  You sat up on the couch and looked at him, before he turned to you.  "I forgot I was going to stream today...," he started, before pouting a bit.  He wanted to stream, yes, but he wanted to keep making out with you as well.

"It's okay," you said, still giggling at how cute he reacted.  You could tell how much he liked you, and that made your day, even if you had to stop kissing him- for now (>:3).

"I'm seriously sorry y/n, I know we were having a great time," he said quieter, a gentle blush covering his face, and a harsher one covering yours.  "I can take you home afterwards, and I'll get you a nice dinner to make up for it," Alex scratched the back of his head again.  You could tell he was a bit embarrassed that he had another obligation over you.

"I can stay here while you stream?" you asked, wondering if it would throw him off.  You didn't want to ruin one of his streams, especially if it was something he loved doing.  Alex looked at you, then brought a hand up to his chin, thinking.

"That's it!" Alex said, a bright smile on his face.  You looked at him puzzled as he wiggled his eyebrows at you, that mischievous smirk back on his face.

"Wha...," you started, before Alex ran up to you and squished your face in between his hands.

"WE CAN STREAM TOGETHER!" Alex shouted in glee, almost popping your head due to how tightly he was squeezing it.  You swatted at his hands before saying no over and over again, not wanting to ruin his stream in a completely different way than you thought you would before.

"Y/n, please stream with me!  You'd be so funny and we have such great chemistry together- the viewers would love it!  You could even go by an online alias or something in case you don't want  people to know who you are, please!" Alex put his hands together and fell to his knees, begging you to stream with him.

You stared at him.  The desperation in his voice, his cute eyes shut tightly to then reopen to the cutest puppy eyes you could ever imagine on a human being.  The cocky boy who had been undoing you earlier with just the touch of his lips was now at your will to make content- great content- amazing content even.  You knew you guys had chemistry when playing video games together- the interactions you had while playing minecraft told you that it could be entertaining, but you knew people would ask about you.  You knew it'd blow up that Quackity was playing with someone unfamiliar, and people would be all over trying to figure out who you were and what your relationship with Alex was.

What was your relationship with him, anyways?  You knew you guys were friends, that much you could tell, but were you anything more?  Maybe you were just a couple of friends who worked on homework together, played video games together, and occasionally made out?  Were those types of friends even a thing?

You decided not to ask Alex, in fear of him rejecting you, even after realizing he must care for you in some way.  You didn't want to ruin the friendship you already knew you had.  You were fine with questioning your relationship with Alex for a while.  Heck, you had been questioning your gender identity for the longest time before you were sure on that, so you could wait until you were sure about Alex.

You sighed deeply.

"Okay...," you said, over unenthusiastically just to drive the point home, and Alex shot up and cheered in response.  He hugged you, burying his head into the crook of your neck, and you felt butterflies emerge from your stomach as the cute boy held you.  Your face got red and you tried to hide it as he turned away, going into his room to start setting up the stream.

"What are uhm... what are we going to be streaming?" you asked, following him into his room.  You were worried you were going to be a total noob playing anything other than minecraft.  You were too anxious about streaming to focus on the fact that you were in Alex's room, his bed made up all nicely while his computer desk was a complete mess.

"Don't worry, we'll be playing jackbox," Alex beamed at you before he started hooking things up.  He grabbed a folding chair and gestured for you to sit down.  "You'll have so much fun!  It's super easy to learn, and I bet you'll be super funny.  Otherwise, we'll be playing with the other feral boys so if you're not funny hopefully they will be," Alex laughed to himself as he continued to set things up.

You were going to be playing with other people you didn't know?  And with WHO?