ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone ! ^^  I hope you guys are doing well :)

Just wanted to clear some stuff up with my updates on this story:

I do plan on continuing to update, and I am currently working on the next chapter, so expect that soon!  I know a lot of you enjoy the story and I also enjoy writing it, so I really want to keep this going.  I also want to be able to take time to make good quality chapters for your enjoyment.

Recently I have been not only busy with work and family, but I am going through some mental health issues that I need to address before continuing to update at least regularity or more often.  I don't write when I don't feel like it because I really want to put my full effort and joy of writing into creating more of the story, so I haven't updated it in a while now because I haven't been motivated or mostly there at all recently.  I'm also having a bit of writers block as I'm not sure where to continue to take the story, so if you guys have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I'm going to continue to focus on my mental health and hope ya'll will understand.  I will try to update as much as possible otherwise, so expect a continuation of 'Partner' :)

Thank you! <3

-Lynn