Chapter 20

As you lay on your futon in Alex's arms, you wondered what he considered you two to be.  You and Alex had only been seeing each other as friends for a short period of time, surely you couldn't start dating that fast, right?  You were saddened at your own anxious thoughts as you lay on his chest, but the feeling of his warm skin touching yours made your heart glow.

"Y/n?" Alex said quietly, not wanting to wake you if you had fallen asleep.

"Hmm?" you responded, snuggling into his chest more.

"Do you want to keep streaming with me?  I know you said the last one was pretty fun, but if you're uncomfortable on stream I won't make you join me," he said even quieter.  You moved your head to look up at Alex, his face red with embarrassment, yet his eyes sad.

"I would love to keep streaming with you," you said straight faced, a serious tone in your voice.  He made eye contact with you and you saw him breathe a sigh of relief, smiling.

"Well good, cause I have a great video idea, and I was wondering if you'd like to be in it," Alex beamed at you.

"Oh?" you asked, a slight smirk perking at your lips.  Did he plan an entire video around you?  Which of his friends were you going to meet this time?

-----------------

You sat down and opened your laptop, downloading minecraft.  You didn't have a gaming computer, but your laptop should do just fine to play minecraft with Alex.  You were all giggly on the inside, remembering the way his face lit up when you agreed to start a survival series with him.  You knew your chemistry would create an entertaining stream, and you bet people were already expecting you to come back and stream with him again.

Alex had left to start a realm up for you two to play on, and you smiled to yourself when he texted you that it was up.  You clicked join and hopped onto the discord, where you knew he'd already be talking to his chat.  You agreed to stream tonight with him after he left, and you felt more comfortable having already streamed and not being on camera or having to read his chat.  To you, it was just normal minecraft with Alex, and you were excited.

"Hey Y/n! Where did you spawn? I'm in a village right now, not far from spawn," Alex said happily into the mic, and you had the biggest grin on your face.

"Hey Alex! I'm in a spruce forest I think... OH, I see your name!" You started running towards his name, until you saw the familiar smiley skin.

Alex burst out laughing

"Y/N!" Alex laughed, "WHAT IS THAT SKIN????"

You pressed F5 and looked at your skin, and then laughed with him.  You had put on a skin of a realistic Pitbull face, knowing Alex would love it.

He led you to the village where you lived and played pranks on each other for hours.  You realized that by the time you started to get hungry, you guys had been playing for three hours, Alex streaming the entire time.

You texted Alex that you were hungry, asking if he'd like to get something to eat together.  He responded quickly, sending a smiley face at the end of his message, which lit up your face.

You said goodbye to his stream and closed minecraft, getting ready to go meet Alex at his apartment.  You knew he'd take a hot minute to end his stream, so you decided to tune into the last few minutes before you ate with him.

You joined to the sound of Alex's laughter, and you giggled at how cute he was.  You then heard the donation narrator say "What's your relationship with Y/n?"

You blushed heavily.  Was this it?  Was Alex going to finally reveal what he thought your relationship was?  What if he rejected you?  What if he said he thought of you only as a friend?  Alex saw you as more, right?

"What's my relationship with Y/n?" Alex said, and you saw him smile to himself.

"Well......."