Sleepover

Jays POV

The sweet sent of freshly popped pop corn flooded my nostrils as the background music of 'Prime Empire' played. Sitting on the comfy couch with my best friends and girlfriend at my side having fun. Soon, he laughter of my friends soon became louder than the actual game whenever someone had a setback- like me...

"And last place in the Speedway Five-Billon goes to... Jay Walker!" Kai yelled from the top of his lungs, much to my dismay. 

I cross my arms over my chest, "Stupid ramp." I muttered. 

I felt a gentle hand on my should in reassurance, "Be nice Kai. I didn't see you win first place." My lovely girlfriend snipped at him. 

"That's because Zane wins all the games."

The smart teen glanced over his shoulder from his separate couch at us, "It's called strategy. Yours was mainly faulty when turning or using the upgrades to use against other players." Zane said. 

Cole slapped his knee as he was unable to control his laughter, "Oh that was a good one, Zane!" He laughed. 

Kai pouted, "What's your strategy with Ms. Borg then, Zane?" 

"That is disclosed information." 

I leaned over to whisper in Nya's ear, "At least he didn't say it was classified again." 

She giggled... aw she her giggles are so cute! I-I mean yeah- that's very attractive and -hot... wait that didn't sound right. UH! 

"I don't understand you boys and your games," Skylor remarked, stuffing the popcorn in her mouth from the kitchen, "you win some and lose some, but then fight after the game is over for whos strategy was better and move one? Where's all the fun in that?" 

The older Smith sibling stood up from his place on the couch which was quickly replaced by his sister's legs as she laid herself across the entire couch, with her placed in my lap for me to stroked her bangs that scattered along her forehead. I noticed Kai's eyes looked up to the ceiling in instant regret as he was most likely never getting his seat back, and two that he didn't like the position Nya and I were in. Wasn't really surprised whatsoever about that reaction. 

"You guys are gross." He stated as he walked behind Skylor and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her small kisses on the side of her neck. 

"Gross," Lloyd said from across the room, "I go to the restroom for two minutes and this is what I come back to? Geez, maybe I should find myself a date to blend in more." 

"How about that Harumi chick? You heard of her yet?" Cole asked him, laying his back on the floor of the living room. 

The shaggy blonde shrugged, "I don't know about that guys, I mean isn't she a cheerleader of something?" 

"What's wrong with being a cheerleader?" Nya inquired, her glare burning a deep hole into Lloyd's head that he would most likely explode in mere minutes if he didn't get his act together.

"Nothing wrong with it, just that she's higher rank, you know?" 

"Aren't you the son of the principle?" Zane alleged to the young teen. 

"I just think she's way too out of my league. She's like you know a Wonder Woman while I'm just a lonely Green Arrow-" 

"I think Black Canary fits in with her character more than Wonder Woman."  I told him. 

A loud groan was heard from the back of the room, "I thought we were giving love advice, not superhero talk." 

"Please, you and Skylor are the Aquaman to your Mera" Cole claimed, " Jay and Nya is Steve and Diana Prince-