A Very Long Lecture

Jay's POV

Okay I know that it was a VERY bad idea to even be in the same bed as Nya, but it was HER idea! Well actually I was the one who stayed with her instead of saying no, and her bed was so warm- NO DON'T THINK THOSE THINGS JAY WALKER!

The gang and I were walking to a nearby skatepark since Cole was desperate enough to give us ten dollars each of we went with him. I didn't even realize that Kai was full on yelling at me cause I was deep in my thoughts. 

"AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU AND NYA HAVE A THING FOR EACH OTHER!?! I DON'T THINK YOU TWO HAVE EVEN MENTIONED EACH OTHERS NAME!!! I SWEAR JAY WALKER IF YOU EVEN TOUCHED HER-" The steaming firecracker was cut of by Zane, "Kai, it was just a picture. They both were probably just talking and they passed out. It happens a lot now a days with us teenagers." 

The way Zane said that last part crept me out just a little, but that might by his outstanding grammar and use of words, or was those the same thing? Who cares I was never good a language arts.  

Once we got in front of the skate park, Cole went full on savage mode and imedeantly started skating his little heart out. His skateboard was covered in black spray-paint and a gorilla symbol on the center of the board. I don't think I have ever seen him so happy before ever since I came here. I mean sure I only knew him for about two months, but still his grin was the biggest I've ever seen. 

Zane, Kai, Lloyd, and I were just watching him skating on skate ramps, poles, and on ACCIDENT, people. We sat there watching him skate for about five until he came up to us and handed me the board. 

"What am I suppose to do with this?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

 He chuckled, "To skate with, duh. I had forced those guys to do this in the past-" He was interrupted by Lloyd, "And we will never be doing that again after last time."

"What happened last time?" I asked concerned for myself. 

"Well lets just say that we couldn't walk well for almost a week" Kai told me as I felt the color in my face drain away. When Kai said that it remind me of Lil Nelson at the Children's Hospital Nya brought me to for our Science project. I am going to die today either on the skate board or by Kai. 

"D-Do I have t-to skate?" I stuttered. 

Cole nodded his head, "Yep, and you at least need to do it for two minutes" He explained as my eyes widened. 

"W-WHAT!!! I'M GOING TO DIE BEFORE IT'S EVEN A SECOND!" I yelled as I saw the heads of strangers in the park look at me like I was a mad man. 

"Just try. You might never know, you could like it" Cole assured me as I walked over to the first and smallest ramp in the park. I looked back at my group of friends as they gave me the big thumbs up, but I don't think they really mean 'good luck' they really mean 'break a leg'. 

I took in a deep breath, got on the skate board, and onto the ramp. As the board was gliding me through a wonder of gray blocks. I wondered who I was not feeling any pain in any part of my body. As my closed eyes start to open to feel the fresh breeze enter them. I saw that I was moving along the ramps!

I directed the board all over the ramps and I never fell or got stuck. I was a natural! No wonder my mom and I won the mother and son skate off three years ago. Then I heard a little beeping noise of an alarm and went back over to my friend group to see them shocked. 

They all had their mouths wide opened and eyes widened, with Cole utterly confused, "H-How D-d-id you? W-when dd-d-id you? W-what???" Cole stuttered.

 I smiled at their faces, "What can I say, I'm a natural" I said as I handed Cole back the board and sat down next to Zane.

I sensed Kai staring at me as if was about to attack. I turned my head around slightly to see Kai's face completely red in anger, and with a big frown placed on it as well. "Y-Your st-till mad a-at m-me I'm guessing?" I asked him with a hint of laughter. 

Kai growled like a hound, "What do you think. I let you stay in my house for one night and I find out on Instagram that YOU slept with my sister. So heck yes I'm ticked with you, Walker" He hissed giving me chills down my spine.

 "It's not like we did anything. All I did was treat her wounds-" I was then interrupted by the firecracker, "Hold up. What WOUNDS?!?" 

I probably shouldn't have said that. I thought he knew about it?!? I'm such an idiot. 

Then before I could respond we heard a 'vroom vroom' (I never thought I would write that ever XD) and everyone turned around to see two motorcycles with two people on each. One was a  black and green motorcycle and the other was gray and black. The four figures looked like they were in the same group, but unfortunately when two of them took off their helmets I knew them very well. 

One of them has long, black, hair that was held back in a single French braid with an oversized leather jacket with a ghostly symbol on the back of it. Another had also black hair, but his only came to his shoulders and had a green highlight. Nya and Morro. The other two though, one had puffy purple hair with over the top makeup like a drag queen would, and the guy next to her had gray hair and has more of a mature look then the rest of the members. 

The group saw us sitting at the table in the park and walked up to us with fake smiles, well except for Nya who was biting her lip once she saw the look on Kai's face.

 "Look what we have here. The geek squad. Fancy seeing you dorks here" Morro said sarcastically before looking directly at me, "Especially you, Walker."

I gulped in fear of what he was going to do to me, after what I saw what happened with Nya, I'm going to have the worst beating of my life. Kai stood up from the table and stood face to face with his sister's boyfriend, "Morro I know what you're thinking, but it is just a misunderstanding" Kai said.

 Morro smirked, "I know, but I'm just wondering why in the world was Jay Walker even in your own house. You barely know anything about him, who knows you may have let a psychopath in your home" He mocked. 

"Morro, just stop" Nya tried to say, but he interfered, "Princess, you know he did a naughty thing. He must get his punishment just as you did.

The girl with the purple hair smirked, "Looks like another Instagram worthy fight on our hands" She said. 

The guy in gray spoke, "Chamille, not a good time."

"Lets see who has the upper hand, The geek squad, or us" Morro mocked. 

"You're on" Kai growled as he started to crack his knuckled for battle. The rest of my group stood up next to Kai including me as well. Nya and her gang was ready for the first strike, but as stupid as I was I punched Morro in the face getting him angry. 

Everyone started attacking, I was mostly trying to beat up Morro for my dear life. Maybe this is how I die?

I started to see blood come out of Morro's nose which surprisingly Lloyd noticed, "Dude! You made him bleed!" He yelled excitedly. I was confused, but I felt a pain on the side of my face as if a wrecking ball went straight through it. I fell onto the ground holding my head as I saw Zane coming to my aid. As he looked over at me I looked the fight to see that is was over. I guess once someone bleeds that's the end?

"You won, but will win the next one. Come on guys" Morro said as he put his arm around Nya's shoulders, but before they could leave a yell came in. 

"Nya Aurora Smith you're not going with them you are coming home with me" Kai shouted at his sister who continued to walk with Morro. 

"NYA AURORA SMITH! GET YOUR *** OVER HERE BEFORE I SENT YOU BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE!" Kai screamed getting his sisters attention as she walked back over to him. He grabbed ahold of her arm forcefully, but gentle as well and started walking back to there apartment. 

Me and the others didn't know what to do, but just go home. Great I believe Kai hates me more than ever. Nya is probably going to kick my butt once she finds out that Kai knows that I told him about the abuse of Morro. I am sooooo going to get a black eye on Monday.