Problems

*Warning dark themes are taken place in this chapter! You have been warned*

Jay's POV

It was the next morning and I had the best sleep ever!!! But to be honest I think that every night, but I still enjoyed it. Anyway, I got out f bed, collected my stuff, said my goodbyes to the Brookstone family, and started to head for Kai and Nya's apartment. 

I know that I should go back home, but after what I told my parents I just don't trust them anymore. Hopefully Kai will let me stay at his place for a while until I'm ready to go home. I walked for about 30 minutes until I made it to the small apartment, but before I could ring the doorbell I noticed something.

The door was partly opened. I pushed the door reveling the living room of the apartment. "Kai?" I shouted. 

There was no answer, "Nya?" I shouted even louder. I could hear soft whimpers from across the house. I ran over to Nya's room and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I could hear the cries in her room. 

I got out my credit card, and messed with the gap between the knob and the door frame. After a couple minutes the door opened and I ran right into the room to see someone crying. Nya. Her eyes were red and puffy, tear stains covered her cheeks, and she looked like she was in pain. She was under her covers on the bed and was only from my view in a sweatshirt. 

I ran over to her and sat on the bed as she gripped me into a hug. I could feel her tears wet my shirt, but I didn't care. I kissed the top of her head as she cried harder. I never see my Cherry Blossom cry, what happened. 

I lifted her head to look at me and her eyes glistened with fear and pain. I could feel my heart breaking just seeing her like this. "Nya, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked her concerned as I held her closer to me. 

"It all happened so f-fast. I-I w-was just at t-the p-party  d-drinking some w-water, a-and the n-next thing I-I r-remember w-was M-Morro in m-my room w-with me and started t-to r-ap-" Before she could finish her sentence she completely broke down.

I couldn't believe it. When everyone thought that Morro wasn't going to hurt Nya anymore; he broke her. Morro rapped Nya. I'm going to kill him. 

Then the worst thought came to my head, "Did you see him put on any protection?" I asked her. She shook her head. Holy crap. Nya could get pregnant. With his kid. 

As I hugged Nya tighter I could see baseball sized hickeys on her neck and from it's direction it looked like it was heading down lower. I would have never imagined this for Nya never in my life. I am not going to leave Nya's side until I'm sure she's safe. 

'E-Everything h-hurts" She whimpered. I let her go and went into her bathroom to find some Tylenol. Once I found it I read the labels and started Nya out with one pill. I got her some water and she put the pill in her mouth and drank some water and shallowed. I sat back down on her bed and I could see droplets of blood on the sheets. 

"He brought a whip" Nya assured me, "He wanted to make sure I didn't make a sound." 

I got out my phone and was about to dial a number until Nya said, "Who a-are you c-calling?" She asked. 

I sighed, "I'm calling your brother. He deservers to know this and I'm also reporting Morro for rapping you. Along with he was 18 and you were 16 when this happened. This is Illegal and I'm not letting Morro get away with this anymore" I told her.

I'm not going to let her get hurt anymore. I'm not going to let this monster get away with this. He should know by now that actions has consequences. I dialed Kai's number, it rang for a bit, but he answered.

"Yes, Jay. What is it? I'm driving back home so if you just want to met there then we can" Kai answered.

 "I'm already at your apartment with Nya, Kai" I told him. 

There was a bit of a silence, but he responded, "Jay? You're scaring me right now buddy. What's wrong? Is it Nya?" He questioned.

 I took a deep breath, "Kai, Morro came to your apartment last night during the party. He rapped Nya, bud. I came this morning to find the door still opened. I'm comforting Nya right now" I told him. 

Another silence, "I just parked outside, Jay. I'm heading inside right now" He told me with a bit of a growl towards the end. I hung up on his and looked over at Nya, I sighed and wrapped my arms around her small form and tears were coming down her face once more. I could hear someone enter the apartment and soon enough, Kai entered Nya's room to see her crying into my chest.

Kai sat down on the bed next to Nya and I, and I handed Nya to her brother which she let me do. Just like she did with me, she cried and whimpered as she hugged Kai. We told him the story of what happened and everything. I can tell from Kai's face that he was angry, and not the good one either. 

Kai handed Nya back to me and grabbed his phone from his pocket, "Jay, thank you for telling me about this. And thank you for being there for my little sis" He told me as he dialed a number and put it on speaker.

'Hello this is the Ninjago Police Department, how can I help you'

"Hi, this is Kai Smith, and I am reporting Morro Garmadon for rape" Kai responded

'Any evidence?'

"My sister was the one that got raped"