Skelebuns And a Demon Too!

Me and Sans have been secretly dating for about a few weeks, and we decided to let our friends know. I shot them a group text to come by our house (I live with Sans now) for a sleepover. Everyone agreed instantly.

An hour later, everything was ready. I had showed Papyrus how to make edible spaghetti a few days ago, and it was very good. Sans and I had gone to Grillby's and bought a bunch of his ketchup. I had grown to really like the stuff. Frisk was living with Toriel and brought one of her ButtScotch pies. And Undyne and Alphys brought some ramen noodle packets. All ws set. Everyone slowly arrived, and the sleepover began. Me and Sans decided to tell them over dinner.

"Hey, punks! Let's get this party started!" Undyne yelled as she and Alphys finally arrived. We played a few games of Clue and Charades. Me and Sans were on eachother's team in Charades. Papyrus got up to make the food, and when it was done, we all sat down to eat. After we were done, me and Sans looked at eachother. It was time to tell them.

"Ok, guys. Um, me and Y/n wanted to let you guys know this."

"Ok, what is it?" Alphys asked.

"Yes! What is the news, Sans?" Paps asked.

"Um, we're kind of, sorta... dating." I said. We both blushed hard and looked down.

The entire table went crazy. They all said they never would have guessed, Undyne and Frisk asked if we kissed yet, and Alphys told us we were adorable together.

"So, when did it happen?" Frisk asked us.

"Well, we were taking y/n home after the food poisoning incident. She said she wanted to ask me something." Sans told them.

"I asked him if he had a crush on him. I noticed he was blushing while we were at the lab." I said.

"I told her I did, and then the unexpected happened."

"I told him I liked him too."

"And, the next day, I moved in."

"So, you're sleeping together?" Flowey questioned us.

"Not yet. I have a second matress that I sleep on, and she has the bed." Sans explained.

After that, we dealt with the dishes, played truth or dare, and went to sleep. Undyne and Alphys slept on the couch together while Frisk slept in her sleeping bag in Pap's room and Flowey was in his pot beside her. Me and Sans went to our room. I decided to put Sans's matress away and sleep with him tonight. When he came into the room and saw it was gone, he smirked. He teleported out of his jacket, and reappeared in bed with his arms around me. We fell asleep like that.

I had a weird dream though. It was a creepy nightmare and I didn't understand it. That's what scared me most..

I was in a yellow hall. I was waiting for someone. Suddenly, they appeared out of thin air. The kid looked like Frisk, but they had a lime sweater with a single yellow stripe on it. Their eyes were red, and they held a knife. I blinked, and they were in my face.

She said nothing, just looked crepily at me. The she stabbed me. I woke up sweating and shaking. Sans got waken up by tis and seeing me this scared, he gave me a comforting hug.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"I.. don't know.." I said.

"Describe it."

I told him every detail, and his eyes darkened.

"Chara..."

"Who?"

"A demon child. Get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning."

I went back to sleep, but all night I saw the red eyes of that little child, piercing into me.