That Morning

I awoke to the sound of fangirl screaming. Turns out, the group decided to wake us up, and saw us snuggled together. Me and Sans shot up, saw them and blushed so hard our faces were dark with colour.

"Guys!!! What the hell?!" I yelled at them, summoning a bone and shutting the door with it.

Sans looked so embarassed, I felt bad for him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and I was gonna get up, but then he grabbed my face and planted a huge kiss on my lips. I melted right into it. It lasted for about five seconds, and when we pulled apart, I felt like I was floating. We got dressed, which basically meant we put our jackets on, and left the room.

Everyone had left after I had thrown the bone at the door, getting the message. I walked down and made me and Sans eggs and bacon. After we ate, Sans took me back to his room, and sta me down on the bed.

"Ok, I told you we'd talk in the morning, so, let's talk." Sans said, with a serious face.

"Ok, so who's this Chara?" I asked.

"Well, a demon. But to explain that, I'll have to tell you about when they fell down to the Underground."

Sans told me that Chara was the first to fall. The prince, Asriel, or now, Flowey, found her, and brought her to his parents, the king ad queen in the now Ruins. They ended up adopting her, and they became a bigger family. One day, Chara became very sick, as she had eaten a lot of buttercups, and gotten buttercup poisoning. The king and queen had no experience in sick humans, and Chara died. Asriel was heartbroken, and absordbed Chara's soul, so he could cross the barrier and bury her in the golden flowers of her villiage. Humans saw them, and assumed Asriel had killed her. They attacked him, and he was almost dead, but never fought back. Instead, he brought Chara back, and turned to dust. His soul shattered, and Chara's disappeared. Alphys decided to see if she could ressurect him, and poured Determination on his dust. The Determination soaked dust was absorbed by a large golden flower, and Flowey was born. Chara still lingered, however. She followed Frisk, the eighth human to fall, guiding her througout the resets. She had recently become aggressive though, drawing concern from Frisk Sans, and the now good Flowey.

"Damn.. That's bad," I said, scared.

"Yea, and it seems she is curious about you. We have to be careful."

I was scared, and I could tell Sans was too, but he stayed strong for me, and I hugged him tight, crying a bit from fear.

"It's ok, sugarbean, it's ok." Sans said.

"I love you, Sans."

"I love you too."