The Love Of My Life

I got dressed in my black outfit in the bathroom, while Sans got dressed in our room. I walked out and sat on the couch. Sas came out shortly after, wearing my leather jacket(I didn't care) and some black jeans.

"Woah," He said looking at me, "You look great."

I blushed.

"You look great too."

"Ok, let's go." He said, looking a bit nervous.

He grabbed my hand and teleported us to MTT resort. We walked over to BurgerPants and told him we had a reservation.

"Ok. have a good time. DON'T WORK AT A PLACE LIKE THIS EVER!"

I forgot he was like that, and it caught me off guard. Me and Sans walked in and sat down. I ordered the steak, and Sans ordered the quiche.

"So, this is fancy," I said.

"Yea," he said looking real nervous.

"Are you ok? You're sweating."

Sans wiped off the sweat.

"Yea, I'm fine."

Our food came and we dug in. It was delicious, and Sans looked happy. After it was done, we ordered dessert. I got a chocolate cake, and Sans got a key-lime pie.

"This is the best chocolate cake I've ever had," I said to him, "Try it."

I held out a bite on my fork to him and he ate it.

"Wow, that is good. Try some of my pie."

He did the same for me. It was very good. Light and fluffy. We finished our dessert. Sans was sweating again, and I was pretty confused.

Sans pulled a righ box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. He opened it to reveal a silver ring with a green gem the colour of my soul, and a pale blue, almost white gem the colour of his.

"Sans..?"

"Y/n, I love you, so much. Would you please marry me?"

Small tears of joy formed in the corners of my eyes and I put my hands over my mouth. I nodded very hard and he slipped the ring on my finger.

A few months later we were married. We got married in Waterfall, in the marsh area by Sans' telescope. Asgore, because he was king, acted in the role of reverend.

"Do you, Y/n, take Sans to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I said.

"And do you, Sans, take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

Sans pulled me into a long kiss. All our friends cheered, and we celebrated.

I walked over by the water as everyone else danced and stuff. Sans sat down beside me.

"You ok?" He asked me.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course I am," I told him, "I am going to spend the rest of my life with the man I love, I'm more than alright."

Sans smiled at me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat and looked at the stars for a long time.

"I love you, Sans," I told him.

"I love you, Y/n," Sans said back.