Sleep Over!

Sans, Paps and I had decided to invite everyone over for a sleepover.

"Should I help out?" Gaster asked.

Sans thought.

"How about you go out and buy snacks?" He suggested.

"On it," Gaster replied, "Be right back."

Gaster left the house and went to buy snacks. Papyrus wet up to his room to grab games, and Sans got his kareoke machine. I got a selection of movies; Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Matrix, Moana, Ice Age, and the Decendants trilogy.

Sans walked down with the machine and set it down in the corner. Gaster reappeared in the living room with snacks and went to put some in the fridge, but all he found was spaghetti. Lots and lots of spaghetti.

Everyone eventually came by and we started the sleep over. Undyne and Alphys brought a copy of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, Tori brought a pie, and when I told her she didn't have to she just said,

"Nonsense! You brought my children back, it's the least I can do."

Mettaton brought Napstablook, who looked very uncomfortable.

"Met, y-you know I don't like sleepovers.." He said.

"Oh, Blooky. These are nice people, they  won't make fun of your likes."

"everyone else did."

I heard this, and walked over to them.

"I promise, we won't make fun of you."

He gave me a slight smile, with slightly sad eyes and floated over to the kitchen and lay on the floor.

The party went off on a great start, everyone was having a great time, and Napstablook became less introverted.

But, all good things come to an end. A sharp pain in my soul, black liquid out of my mouth. Chara hid behind Tori.

"Y-Y/n?" Alphys asked, scared.

Sans' eye sockets were dark.

My vision went dark, and I fell over.

I woke up, but I felt nothing. I looked at all my friends, and felt nothing but HATE...

OOOHHH!!! Y/N GOT TAKEN OVER BY HATE!!!

But, how? Nothing can take over STRENGTH. Let's find out....