Two Years Later

It was 2 years since the sleepover incident. My soul was fully healed, and Sans and I were happier than ever. I felt truly at home now. My life was far from perfect, but I was happy with it.

"I love you Sans," I told him.

"I love you, Y/n."

We had decided to repopulate Iceberg Town. The dust was cleared and it was fixed up. Papyrus and I built a bridge across the water so that people could go back and forth. Paps moved in with Mettaton and they opened a restaurant. Undyne made a self-defence class. 

Sans and I stayed in his house, and we turned Pap's room into a guest room. I finally got Sans to tidy his room, and we lived there together. The monsters may not be on the surface, but they were all happy.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we could go out Friday?" Sans asked me.

"Like a date?"

"Yea, like a date."

I smiled, "I'd like that."

"We'll have to wear nice clothes then. I want to take you to MTT resort."

"I might have something," I said smiling, "I bet you'll like it."

He smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

I got up and went to our room. I opened my closet and looked for the dress I wanted.

I found some black shoes to go with it, and black fingerless gloves

I found some black shoes to go with it, and black fingerless gloves. I put the outfit in a small box beside the nightstand and went downstairs.

"What, not gonna show me?"

"It's a surprise, cutie."

He smiled and motioned for me to sit down. He pulled out a small necklace box.

"I found this in your leather jacket. You should try it on."

I opened it. It was the necklace I found in Iceberg Town. I put it on and showed him.

"It looks great on you."

I blushed.

He gave me a hug, but I had a better idea. I grabbed him and lay down pulling him down with me. I snuggled my skull into his chest and fell asleep.