Strength

"What have I done.." I heard Sans say.

"It's ok, Sans. It was that demon." Someone who sounded like Toriel said.

"Oh, she's waking up!" Frisk exclaimed.

I opened my eyes to see I was lying on the couch. My arm was fine, and I had no cuts or anything on me. Everyone was crowded around me. I jumped up and ran out of the house. I was barefoot, but I didn't feel the cold snow. I ran and ran and ran till I got to Waterfall. I jumped into the water and swam to a small island in the middle of the pool near the edge.

You think this will keep you friends safe? You are pathetic, useful only to me. Give up, you have nothing left to do.

I would have believed her, but I remebered something my mom used to sing with me. I started to sing it.

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

The song, the memories, and my friends made me feel something I had not felt for so long. It made me feel like I could do anything. It made my soul stronger than it had ever been. No one would stop me. I would FIGHT to keep them safe. MERCY will prevail.

(I am strong. I will not let anything drag me or my friends down.)

You truly are pathetic.

(Think what you want. I'll never give up. My mother taught me to stay strong, to never give up, to FIGHT for MERCY)

I cannot believe you believe that youself.

(You can try to hamr my friends, you can try to destroy the world. But I will be there to stop you.)

You are my vessel. You and I will murder them all. Now, let's get t-

She stopped. 

(What?)

This can't be.

I was so confused.

No. No soul is that strong.

I pulled out my soul. It was a glass green and teal colour, with a dark center. It was still a monster soul, but stronger. It filled me with an emotion a feeling I'd never felt, but I couldn't quite place it..

 It filled me with an emotion a feeling I'd never felt, but I couldn't quite place it

"What the.."

No No NO NO NOO!!!!!

I saw Sans appear right infront of me. He was about to say something, but then saw my soul.

"No way..."

I stared at him, confused and scared.

"We, uh, need to get you to the lab.."