Chapter 1: Who is she?

As I was walking through the control room and watching the Maze's someone in the box catches my eye. Brown hair, blue shirt, black pants, and brown eye.

"Wait don't I know him?"  You though to yourself.

"Y/n!" someone shouted from behind me. I quickly turned around to see my father. Jansen. He is standing there with a blank expression on his face. I see someone behind him. A girl? 

"Y-yes father?" I responded.

"This is your new assistant Teresa. She will help you watch over the Maze's. You will be in charge of B, while she is in charge of A. Do you understand?" He asked me while gesturing to the girl behind him.

"Y-yes sir." I responded. My father quickly left us. I looked to the girl. Teresa, isn't that my brother's girl friends name? Do I have a brother? I thought it was me and my dad left? I noticed I was staring at her and quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"Follow me Teresa. I'm y/n, I'll show you around here" I said smiling at her. We walked around for a while till she stopped at a computer and pointed toward the boy in the blue shirt.

"Thomas?" She spoke.

"Would you look at that she speaks!" I joked. She gave me a death stare. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Why is Thomas in the maze?" She questioned me while looking at the screen. I looked at the screen and saw him running into the maze.

"Shit." I said and quickly spoke in the microphone. "Execute Phase 3. NOW NOW NOW. Subject A1 is in the maze I repeat subject A1 is in the maze." I run to the control panel to watch it all play out

(Sorry I don't know Thomas' subject number)

"What is Phase 3?" Teresa asked in panic next to me. I honestly had no clue.

"I-i- I don't know. I just fallow father's orders." I responded sighing.

(Time skip to when Thomas escapes the maze brought to you by my lazy bum :P)

Well I'll be fucked. He did it. I smiled to myself. 

"He did it. FUCK YA" shouted Teresa. I laughed at that and noticed her staring at Thomas.

"Does T have a crush?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She turned a way and blushed.

"I knew it! T has a crush, T has a crush" I said as a song. She playfully punched my arm. We both laughed and I switched my screen to Maze B.

"Shit, fuck, dam it!" i exclaimed. Teresa turned to me.

"What is everything ok?" She asked touching my arm.

"No! I don't have people to send up. And Maze A needs a new person tomorrow!" I exclaimed standing up pacing the room.

"Ok calm down, y/n/n (your nickname) just send me up." Teresa volunteered.

"No, no, no. I understand you want to get close to Thomas but I can't lose my lab partner T" I said looking at her tears threading to spill out of my eyes

"I understand, but you don't have to wipe my memories so I don't forget you" She said rubbing my arm. I looked up at her and hugged her.

"Ok, ya. I'll send you up really early so my father doesn't get mad at me. I'll get another person to help me. Thanks T." I said hugging her.

"Of course y/n/n" she said hugging me back.

(Time skip to 5 am brought to you by Mamma Newt)

 Teresa and I walked up to the box. I opened the cage door for Teresa to go in.

"Thanks for everything T, I'll see you when you escape and remember pretend you don't remember anything." I said helping her in.

"Always y/n." She said as I closed the cage door.

I then pressed a button and sent it up. Good luck T  I thought to myself.

(Sorry for another time skip but time skip to two weeks later brought to you by me. Sorry again)

"Y/n, you need to go now." My father said as we walked up to me. I knew what was going on. Cranks. They broke in.

"Get in the box. We will get the other one to maze B safely now GO" he said as he pushed me in the box

"Wait another what?" I asked but didn't get an answer as I was thrown in the box and sent up to maze A.

"Father, T, other one?" I screamed. As the box quickened i knew what was happening I'm almost at the maze. The box suddenly came to a jerking stop and I fell onto my head and blacked out.

As I was waking up I heard someone ask,

"Who is she?"

A/N: Thank you guys for reading chapter one please let me know if it sucks.