Chapter 9: The Right Arm

*still Aris POV*

"Great plan, Thomas. 'Just hear what the man as to stay' Really working out for us." Minho says full of sarcasm.

"Shut up, Minho." Thomas responds annoyed.

"Maybe I can reach the rope." Thomas says trying to reach the rope. I try along with Thomas, it doesn't work.

"Enjoying the view?" I hear Jorge asks. I see him walk in with another person. It is not the girl who supposedly captured us, but it's y/n. It looks like she has been crying.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas asks.

"That is the question." he says walking with y/n trailing behind him keeping their head down. I sneeze to try and get their attention. It works. I look at her and I see she has some bruises on her cheeks.

"Let y/n go!" I say almost yelling. Jorge just laughs.

"My, my. You must be Aris. You see Aris, the only reason y/n is alive is because I care for them. Other wise you and them would be dead. I know your past Aris and I know theirs. You two were always so close, until W.C.K.D decided to take y/n away from their mom and brother to force them to work at W.C.K.D. They wiped their memory of you, their mom, and their brother. If i were to let them go, you would be good as dead. I am just using their past to my advantage, if they were to escape from me. You, Newt, Thomas, and Teresa will die." He says with a smirk on is face. I look at y/n and they nod. I know that they are being held against their will. I would rather die for them then have them be used.

"Anyway, My men want to sell you all back to W.C.K.D. Life has taught the to think small. I'm not like that. Something tell me that you're not either." He directs towards Thomas.

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho questions. Jorge just glares at Minho. He then turns his attention back to Thomas.

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge asked Thomas

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt said.

"I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chattering on the airways." Jorge says making his way to a lever.

"You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal." Jorge says. We all stay silent.

"We-we don't know much." Thomas says. Jorge pushes the lever and we start to fall.

"Woah, woah! Okay! Okay, all right. They're hiding in the mountains and they attacked W.C.K.D. They got out a bunch of kids. That's it. That's all we know." Thomas says. Jorge was about to something but then we was cutoff.

"Yo, Jorge." A voice said from the abyss.

"What's going on?" The man asks.

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted. We're done now." Jorge said as he started to walk out with y/n.

"Hey wait. You're not gonna help us?" Thomas asked.

"Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong. Hang tight!" Jorge said as he walked out of the room with y/n. We were just hanging there while Minho pushes Teresa to get the leaver and get us down.

"Oh shit!" Minho has frustrated.

"Come on Minho, push harder!" newt says

"Shit." I heart Thomas mutter. Finally on the third try Teresa makes it.

"Yes!" Minho and Thomas say at the same time. I look over to the entrance to make sure no one heard us then I see figure standing there watching us. Suddenly the figures walks in.