Chapter 3: We weren't the only maze

A/N: sorry for the long wait. I had school and it was hard to write on my phone lol

*W.C.K.D compound*

I suddenly woke up to loud gunshots. I walked out of the helicopter and saw soldiers firing in all directions into the night sky.

"CRANKS" one shouted. I stood there frozen Cranks? Why I remember that word? I was pushed out of my thoughts when guards pushed me and my friends into a tall metal building. Thomas suddenly went back to the helicopter. 

"Thomas! Come on!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Even though he doesn't trust me , I still care for him. Thomas came sprinting back to the group and we all were shoved into the building as the men started screaming more and guns fire's could be heard from all over. Big Metal doors shut with a loud BANG and we were locked in. 

"Welcome" a voice said from behind me. I jumped into Newt

"Sorry" I said

"It's ok, shortie" Newt responded turning me back to face the man.

"Don't worry your safe. W.C.K.D won't find you here. Follow me." He said walking off. We all fallowed him down a long hallway.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Janson. I run this compound." He stoped at a corridor with two doors on either side. "Let's do something about that smell ya?" He said gesturing to the doors and handing us clothes.

*after the showers*

After we all got out of the showers we fallowed Janson into a medical wing. We all got sat in our seats and a male doctor game up to me.

"You must be y/n! Come with me." He said pointing to a chair behind some curtains. I followed him and saw Teresa across from me in another chair. He started poking me with a bunch of needles and I soon was released to join newt, Minho, Thomas, and the others. I walked out and saw Janson walking into the medical wing.

"Thomas come with me. I want to ask you a few questions." Janson said holding the door opened. Thomas slowly walked out of the room with Janson. I don't trust this guy one bit.

*Thomas' POV*

I walked with Janson into a room. It looked like an interrogation room. I sat down in the chair and waited for Janson. A few moments later Janson walked in with a clipboard.

"Don't be scared I just came to ask you a question." He said as he sat down across from me. "What do you remember about W.C.K.D? Your not in trouble I'm just trying to understand" He asked as he said with a serious face.

"Understand what?" I asked confused. He leaned forward in his chair and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Who's side your on." He said with a straight face. I took a moment to remember what I saw that night of the griver fight after I stung myself

"I remember I used to worked for W.C.K.D." I hesitated "I remember that they sent me into the maze. I remember watching my friends die right in front of me. I'm on their side" I said looking at him straight in the face.

"Interesting. You say you worked for W.C.K.D but they sent you into the maze. Why would they do something like that?" He asked looking straight at me.

"I don't know. Maybe you should've asked them before you killed them all." I stated in anger. He smiled and looked at the security camera.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Enjoy the rest of your stay." He said as he got up and walked to the door.

"That's it?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you've told me everything I need to know. You and your friend have been cleared to join the others. Soon you'll be moving on to greener pastures" He said as he opened the door.

" Wait." I said and he looked at me "Others?" I asked

*In the cafeteria*

I walked onto the cafeteria and saw many other people there. I looked around and saw many girls and boys.

"Hey Thomas!" A voice shouted from in front of me. I saw Minho walking over to me.

"Hey Minho, what's going on?" I ask him confused

"We weren't the only maze"

A/N: Thanks for eating chapter 3! Next chapter coming soon.