Chapter 4- The Carnival

~Adrien's pov~

Nino and I were waiting at the entrence carnival for Alya and see if Marinette and Kyle were coming. I didn't really like the idea of Kyle tagging along, there was just something about him that I didn't like and especially since I was informed about the way he looks at my princess. Maybe it was because he was staying with Marinette or maybe because he started to feel like competition. But all I knew is that if he tried to pull anything like asking her out or anything of that sort I was going to beat him to it. So I had a plan, which was where I would make sure that he didn't get a chance to spend time with Mari. Yes you heard right I was going to try and make Mari hangout with me and only me.

They finally arrived and thankfully Marinette was talking to Alya while Kyle was just walking with them. "Hey guys we're here!" Said Alya. "Hey!" "Sup!" Nino and I responded. "Come on let's go!" Alya screamed while running. We all followed her and and got tickets. "So where do you guys want to go first?" Marinette asked. "Let's go get some food so when we go on the rides we'll puke everywhere!" Alya said. "Alya, gross!" Marinette told her. We all laughed it off though.

When we finished eating we were deciding on what should we do first. "I don't know about you guys, but me and Nino are going on the rollercoaster." Alya told us. Then they left. "Hey Mari I was thinking if you wanted top go to the ringtoss booth." I said before Kyle could say anything. "S-sure why not." She replied. "Well you guys go ahead, I have to use the bathroom." Kyle said. "Okay cya!" I said while grabbing Marinette by her hand and headed to the ringtoss booth.

When we got there Marinette started to talk "U-um A-adrien you can l-let go now..." Then I realized that I hadn't let go so I immediately did. "O-oh s-sorry." I apologized. We were both flushed. "Hello there kids would you like to have a try at the ringtoss game?" The man who ran booth asked us. "Sure I'll go first." I said. He nodded and handed me five rings. I tossed them and only made two out of five. "Here let me try." Marinette said. "Okay." I responded. The man handed her five rings and she started to toss them. And she made all five! "And we have a winner!" The man said. "So which prize would you like miss?" He asked Marinette. "I'll take that one!" She said as she pointed to a big black cat stuffed animal. Hehe just like Chat Noir. "Here you go." He said as he gave it to her.

"Aww man I wanted to win you a prize." I said like a toddler as we walked away to see what else to do. "Well if you want to do that then you'll have to get better at your aim." She said giggling. "Oh yeah well in the next one I know that I'll win." I said. "Is that a bet Adrien Agreste?" She asked me. "I'm afraid so." I replied. "Oh you're on goldilocks! Whoever wins 10 times from whatever booths we want first is the winner!" She said. I must admit I love this side of her. "Okay so what should the winner get?" I asked her. "If I win then you'll buy me lunch for all of next week." She said. "Alright and if I win then let's just say it's a secret." I told her and winked. "Oh whatever because I'll win either way." She bragged. "Why are you bragging when you're not the one who's going to win?" I asked teasing her. She playfully rolled her eyes. And with that we left to play some games. I better win not that I don't mind buying her lunch, but it was really because I was planning on taking her on a date.

"Oh yeah! Told you I was going to win!" Marinette bragged. "Hey that's not fair! You only won because you were first!" I whined like a little kid. "That sounds like sore-loser talk." She teased as I pouted. Then he showed up. "Hey guys!" He greeted us. "Oh hey Kyle!" Marinette said back. I just waved because I couldn't trust myself to talk. "Mari I was thinking about if you want to go on the 'Drop Of Doom' with me?" He asked her. MARI!? Since when does he get to call her Mari!? "Well I'm not that good with rides like that. I'm sorry." She said nicely declined. "Oh no that's okay, I understand. I'll just go get a pretzel." He told her. "Hey Mari, how about you and me go on the Ferris Wheel?" I asked as I slipped my hand into hers and locked our fingers together. "S-sure, why n-not." She said with a blush in her face. "Great let's go!" I said and took her to the Ferris Wheel.

We had a good time on the Ferris Wheel. She was enjoying the view meanwhile my eyes were on her. Thankfully she didn't notice because if she did it would've been so awkward.

~Kyle's pov~

The line to the bathroom was very long it took almost an hour. Good thing is that I didn't have to actually use the bathroom, well at least I didn't until the line was getting shorter and it was almost my turn. I just made that up so I could calm down my nerves. Because truth be told I was starting to catch feelings for Marinette. I mean she's so beautiful, funny, caring, and her laugh is adorable. And being with someone that amazing I couldn't not be nervous. After almost 30 minutes waiting and 15 minutes in the bathroom it was time to go back to her and Adrien. Adrien is a nice guy I guess but I just have a hunch about him and I don't like it. I guess it's just my imagination.

I left the bathroom to try and find them. It took a while but then I finally found them. And I went up to them and said 'Hey' and they greeted back. I asked her if she wanted to go on a ride with me but she can't handle those types of rides. And judging by all the prizes her and Adrien had they probably already played every game. So I just said that a was going to get a pretzel. Then Adrien asked her if she wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel with him and she agreed. I was kinda bothered though. But not because she agreed on going to a ride with and not me, it was because he started to hold her hand. I didn't know why but I felt something inside me. Like jealousy. And the only way to get rid of this feeling, is to take her away from him.

                   ________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the Adrienette moments I added in. And I hoped you guys liked seeing through Kyle's pov. And what do you think he's planning on doing. And are Adrien and Kyle going to start to become enemies sooner than we thought🤔. Keep reading to find out! Anyways cya in the next chapter bye guys!