Chapter 9- Getting Ready

~Marinette's pov~

I woke so excited that today was my date with Adrien. But it was until 6pm and it was currently 10am. I got changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. And my parents needed some help at the bakery, since they were once again going to make some deliveries. We didn't have much customers today. I noticed that Kyle had been very quiet though, but I didn't mind. No trying to be rude but there was something kind of off about him. I mean you can even tell that he annoys Adrien, and Adrien is very easy to get along with. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

After my parents came back it was around 3pm. I went to go take a shower before the girls would come over so they could help me get ready. While I was waiting I went to go get the picnic stuff ready like the silverware, plates, and blanket. My parents offered to make the food. Then I heard non-stop knocking on the door and the girls practically screaming my name and telling me to open up. Jeez and I thought I was excited for my date. I opened the door and they ran inside. "What took you so long!?" Alya exclaimed. "Come on let's go get you ready!" Sabrina said. And they dragged me upstairs to my room.

When we got into my room they immediately sat me down on my chair. Alya gasped. "Is that your dress!?" She asked pointing to my dress that was on my mannequin. "Yeah I finished making it last week. Is it good?" I replied. "It's gorgeous!" She exclaimed. "Okay so I'm doing your hair, Chloe is doing your makeup, and Sabrina is going to choose your shoes and a purse." She told me. I simply nodded. Then Chloe took out her makeup kit which was quite big. And then they started to do their magic. After a while Chloe and Alya were done and I got my dress and went to change. When I got out they handed me my shoes and purse. Then I put them on so it could all come together. When they saw me they all gasped. "What, is it bad?" I asked worried. "No girl! You look stunning!" Alya said excitedly as she pushed me up to the mirror.

 "No girl! You look stunning!" Alya said excitedly as she pushed me up to the mirror

Woah, you girls did amazing! Thank you!" I said amazed. They all giggled. "And now what are we going to do with those earrings. I mean they do look good but it'll look better if you wear gold earrings instead." Chloe said. "No! Uhh I mean these are my lucky earrings." I said. "Okay girl, whatever makes you comfortable." Alya said. "Thank goodness that those earrings don't clash or else you'd be screwed." Chloe said. I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled.

~Adrien's pov~

I was so nervous about the date. Thankfully Nino and Luka were there to help, like giving me pep talks and things like that. Which I was glad about because Plagg would've been no help. I kind of felt guilty that Marinette was bringing the picnic stuff and that her parents were making us the food. But she did insist and I would also feel guilty if I didn't let her, so I just went with the option that made her happy. Since we were watching a movie outdoors I went with something casual. And either way Marinette would look ten times better than I would if I wore something fancy (Adrien is such a simp😂). We decided that we would go walking. But I was happy though, so that way when our date was over it would take a bit slower to get home than it would in my limo. Then I decided to check my clock and I saw that it was time for the date. I started to leave and pick up Marinette.

                         _________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the date part wasn't on here it's just that I want more space. So that way the chapter won't be too long than I think it's already gonna be I still don't know yet. Anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!