Chapter 14- Separator

*This is Kyle's pov before the akuma. So basically it's just background information on the events to come in this chapter.*

~Kyle's pov~

Things have been awfully awkward between Marinette and I. So to make it up to her I was going to ask her to the dance. I was pretty sure what the answer was going to be to that, but I still had some hope. And to no one's surprise she declined my offer. But I understood and just went to my room to do some homework. After about an hour or so I was done and started to get hungry so I decided to go downstairs and grab a snack.

When I got to the kitchen I saw a note on the counter top. I obviously got curious, so I went to grab the note and read it. Wait- did she say with Adrien!? I started to freak out so I made the decision to go and follow them. I quickly went upstairs to my room and grab my stuff. I grabbed my phone, keys to the house, and put my shoes on. I left and locked the door to the house. And rushed to the park.

After searching for them for about 20-25 minutes, I finally found them sitting on a bench eating ice cream and talking. I hid somewhere they wouldn't spot me and started to eavesdrop on their conversation. That's when I overheard Adrien asking Marinette to the dance. She said yes, and what made it worse is that she sounded excited. I started to rage with anger and jealousy so I ran away so they couldn't hear me. I went in an alley way so no one would see me angry. I started punching the wall which only made me feel worse. Then a purple butterfly flew into the note that was sticking out of the pocket of my shirt. When I suddenly transformed into Separator. And I started to terrorize Parisians as I tried to search for Adrien and Marinette (dude you were spying on them, you know where they are😂).

~Marinette's pov~

"I am Separator! And if I can't have my love interest then no one will! Now Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng show yourselves!" I heard someone yell from a far.  "Marinette get to safety!" Adrien yelled. I nodded and ran away a soon as I could. I didn't even have time to see if Adrien got to safety knowing that he was being hunted. But I couldn't since Separator was also looking for me so if he spots me and I won't be able to transform into Ladybug. Haha spots, that alley cat is rubbing his puns off on me.

I transformed into Ladybug in an alleyway. When I finished I started to make my way to the akuma and was met by Chat Noir. "So any background information, bug?" He asked. "Well it seems that he's targeting Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I already got Marinette to safety, but I don't know about Adrien." I told him. "Oh don't worry about him, I already got him to safety with some other citizens." He said. "Okay so now that we got that out of the way, let's go get that akuma. Who was no doubt Kyle I thought.

~After the fight (because
I'm not good at that stuff)~

"Pound it!" We both fist bumped each other. I walked up to Kyle and helped him stand up. "Hey, umm are you alright?" I asked him. "Yeah, it's just that my crush likes another guy who I don't get along with. And I guess I got mad that he's winning her heart, and because of that I've been acting so out of character lately." He explained. Before I could say anything in return Chat spoke up. "A little word of advice, you shouldn't force people into liking you. Because that's only going to make things worse for not just you, but for everyone." He said, which was correct, but he had a bitter tone. Kyle only nodded and thanked us, then left. "Are you okay, Chat?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit exhausted that's all." He replied. "Okay, if you say so." I said with a smile. He smiled back. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

                 _________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for not updating as often as in the beginning. But the good thing is that this week is my last week of school before summer break. So I hope I'll have more time to update. Anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!