Chapter 18- The Reveal

~Adrien's pov~

I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling with a lovesick smile. "You alright kid? You've been like that for about half an hour." Plagg asked as he munched on his cheese. "Oh Plagg, I can't believe that I kissed the girl of my dreams, twice!" I exclaimed. "Well the second time she was the one who kissed you." He pointed out. "Still, it was amazing." I said as I sighed. "Wait, why aren't you complaining about how love is gross and telling me it's not a big deal?" I asked confused on his sudden change of attitude. "Well, since you're on cloud nine you have given me a big amount of cheese that I think would only happen in my dreams." He explained. "Of course, should've seen that coming." I said as I chuckled.

~Meanwhile w/ Marinette~

"It was so amazing, Tikki!" I said as a spinned in my room. Tikki giggled. "I'm so happy for you, Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed as she flew up to me and hugged my cheek. I giggled along with her. I tried to go to sleep but I was too full of energy to do so. And since tomorrow was Saturday I could sleep in, I got up and started to work on some new designs.

~Time skip to the
evening of Saturday~

I was done helping my parents at the bakery so I headed up to my room to transform. I was excited yet nervous and I guess it was all written on my face because Tikki started to get worried. "Are you okay, Marinette?" She asked. "Yes and no, I mean on one hand I'm excited that I can finally see who my partner is. But on the other hand I'm nervous on what he'll think, I mean what if he's disappointed." I explained. "Marinette you should stop worrying, and be confident and proud of who you are." She told me. I took a deep breath. "Alright. Tikki, spots on!" I said and transformed.

I finally got to the Eiffel Tower which was where we were going to reveal our identities (don't worry they're going to do that somewhere in the tower where they can't be seen). My heart started to race as I noticed that Chat was already there. "H-hey Chat." I greeted him stuttering along the way. "You're nervous too?" He asked. I nodded. "Well no matter what, we're the same people with or without the mask." He said as he walked up to me and grabbed my hands. "But what if I don't meet your expectations? I'm completely different when I'm my civilian self than when I'm Ladybug." I said. "M'lady, the only thing I expect from you is you. Nothing more nothing less, just you." He said as he gave me a genuine smile. I nodded. "Okay, we close our eyes, detransform, and on the count of three we open our eyes." I said as he nodded in agreement.

We took a deep breath and closed our eyes. "Okay, Tikki spots off." I called off my transformation. "Plagg, claws in." He called off his transformation. "One..." I counted. "Two..." He continued. "Three..." I said as I hesitated to open my eyes. "Marinette..." He said in disbelief. As soon as he said that I thought he was disappointed so I stopped opening my eyes and shut them. "Mari it's okay, please open your eyes." He said. I again hesitated but I slowly opened my eyes. No way. My eyes widened at the site of who was behind Chat Noir's mask. "A-Adrien..." I said almost as a whisper.

After a few moments of silence he spoke up. "You're disappointed, aren't you?" He asked in an upset tone while looking at the ground. "What? Of course not! I'm over the moon that it's you!" I exclaimed. He looked up to face me. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He then proceeded to pick me up and spinned me around. "I'm happy it's you too!" He exclaimed. He put me down and we stared at each other lovingly. "I can't believe that I feel in love with you twice." He spoke up while blushing. "Me too." I replied. "Wait what? I thought you only liked me as Adrien not as Chat Noir too." He said confused. "I've always loved you as Chat, but my feelings for you as Adrien were stronger." I said. I got caught off guard when he smashed his lips on mine, but when I finally regained composure I kissed back.

Even though we didn't want to, we had to pull away for air. "I'm so glad that you love all of me, M'lady." He said. "Same here, Kitty." I replied. "You know, I was going to do this next week during spring break, but now that all of this happened I can't wait." He said. I looked at him confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling. "Of course, Chaton!" I exclaimed. And we sealed it with a sweet kiss. We pulled away smiling. "I love you, princess." He said. I was shocked and happy at the same time. "I love you too, Kitty." I replied.

                _________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Yes, I finally posted two chapters in one day! It's been a while since I did that😅. I think that there's about maybe two more chapters left in this series though. But anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!