Chapter 8- Eavesdropping

~Adrien's pov~

Today our class was separated around the school to help out the staff. I was in the library with Luka, Nino, and Kyle. Marinette, Alya, Chloe, and Sabrina stayed in class to help out Ms. Bustier. Kim, Max, Ivan, and Nathaniel were helping the janitors. Alix, Mylene, Rose, and Juleka had kitchen duty. I was putting some books back in the shelves. Then I felt a hand grab my arm and started to pull me. When I looked up to see that it was Luka. He took me into a corner where we were out of sight. "Luka, are you okay?" I asked him whispering. "Yeah but we need to talk." He whispered back. "Okay, what is it?" I asked. "Is it true that you and Marinette are going on a date?" He asked. My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks burn. "H-how do you k-know?" I asked stuttering along the way. "So it's true!" He whisper yelled. "Yes, now how do you know because I doubt that she would tell you before the girls." I told him. "Well I accidentally overheard (yes Luka was the mysterious person in the locker room, sorry to disappoint y'all if you thought it was someone else.), but that's besides the point." He said. "Which is?" I asked confused. "The fact that you finally decided to man up. Congrats! But I swear if you hurt her I'll ruin your perfect face." He said. But then we laughed it off.

~Kyle's pov~

NO!!! No, no, no, no, no, no!!! This can't be happening! Adrien is not going to win that easy! I have to think of something bigger than that if I want to win. He better be prepared for what's coming to him if he dosen't back off.

~Adrien's pov~

I was walking to the bathroom to wash my hands since they were covered in dust from the bookshelves. When I was done washing them I started to dry them and then someone walked in. "Hey Agreste! I have a bone to pick with you!" Kyle said. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want Milton?" I asked in annoyance on how he wanted to use last names. "I heard that you and Marinette are going on a date. That's gotta be some type of joke, right?" He said. "Yes we're going on a date. But how do you-. Were you eavesdropping?" I replied. "Maybe, so what? The point is Marinette is mine! So you better back off. Or else I'll have to step up my game and just to warn you I'll win her over either way." He said. "She's not an object or a reward! She gets to make her own decisions!" I yelled to him. "Whatever, you don't even like her. Your just jealous, isn't that right?" He said. "Of course I do! Stop trying to change my feelings, I know what my heart wants!" I told him. "Really, for how long have you had feelings for her?" He asked crossing his arms. "More than three months! Speaking of which you know nothing about her, so why are acting like this?" I told him. "Not yet. And good luck because you're gonna need it." He said and then left. "Ugh, I can't stand that guy." I said to myself. "Well you better not let him get under your skin kid. Our else you'll give him the satisfactory and he'll continue to get a laugh out of it." Plagg said as he sat on my shoulder. "You're right Plagg. Besides tomorrow is my date with Marinette anyways." I said. Then repeated myself sighing. "A date with Mari." And Plagg rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't you be heading back?" He said in annoyance. "Right." I replied.

~Marinette's pov~

I skateboarded home to do some homework. I was so excited for my date tomorrow. When I was done I started to talk to Tikki. "But what if I mess things up Tikki?" I asked. "You'll be fine Marinette. Just be confident and believe in yourself. Everything will be great." She said. "You know what, you're right Tikki. I'll be fine." I said. "And I mean-" BOOM!!! I was interrupted by a loud noise outside. "Akuma!!!" People screamed. "Well looks like people need our help." Tikki said. I nodded. "Tikki, spots on!" I said. When I was done transforming I swung my yoyo out of there.

After fighting the akuma I came back somewhat tired. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I finished I was getting bored so I started to play some games. Some time passed and I headed to bed.

                    ___________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the date wasn't in this chapter but it's definitely going to be soon. So yeah I don't really have anything else you say😂. Anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!