¥How It All Began¥

PAST
When Rio and Angelica first met Angelica was a senior in high school and Rio was a 23 year old gangster.

They had known each other for a while because their grandmother's were Friends and would give each other ingredients or other supplies if they needed it. So every time Angelica would go there to drop stuff off she would always see Rio either with his friends, or
A booty call.

But one night in particular is what sparked their relationship.

"Angelica c'mon" Angelica's best friend Alondra yelled from the car.

Alondra and Angelica were best friends for 3 years, they would do everything together and right now they were going to a party. But the only reason they were going is because both of there mothers were out of town for the weekend.

"I'm coming, I'm coming Jeez." Angelica yelled from her bedroom.

She wore a black none spaghetti strap tank top, with black jeans, and black boots , with her hair down.

As she was was leaving her house and locking the door up , she seen Rio getting in his car. Once she was finish locking the house up, she walked down the stairs to go into Alondras car.

"Finally" Alondra groaned, making Angelica laugh. But before she can get in the car she's heard someone say something to them.

"Where y'all going" one of Rio's friend asked. Making Angelica roll her eyes.

"None of your concern" Angelica replied. Making Rio chuckle.

" hey let's be nice, where going to Mathew's party" Alondra says to them making Angelica groan knowing they will end up coming.

"Are we invited" One of them asked, and before Angelica could say no Alondra beat her to it.

"Of course" Alondra says batting her eyelashes.

"Okay then we'll bring you guy's" Rio says looking at Angelica.

" we can drive ourselves can't we Alo" Angelica says looking at Alondra.

"No I think we should go with them just in case one of us gets drunk or whatever" Alondra replies getting out the car, making Angelica give her a look.

"Then it's settled get in the car" Rio says to the two girls. As Alondra basically runs to the car Angelica slow walks.

"I hate this" Angelica mumbled under breath thinking no one heard her.

" I know that's why it's fun" Rio replied with a smirk making Angelica head snap up.

"Fuck you" she said while sticking the middle finger up as she reached the car and getting in.