¥11¥

"girl we should go out" Alondra tells her best friend

"I don't know, last time we went out you got so drunk you thought an elephant was chasing you" Angelica reminds Alondra.

"c'mon Marcus is with Rio at Lego land, let lose for once"she tells Angelica.

"fine, I guess" Angelica says. Making her friend jump up and down.

"okay i'll see you later then" Alondra says has she heads out of Angelica's house.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I miss you more baby, are you having fun"Angelica ask her son through the phone.

"yeah, we got a bunch of legos and we went on rides!" Marcus happily says.

"How fun, well i'm gonna let you go to bed I love you so much. Goodnight"she tells him.

"love you too Mami goodnight" he says has he gives the phone to his father.

Chris goes into the the kitchen of there suite to talk to Angelica.

"why you getting all dressed up for"He ask her with curiosity.

"that sir is none of your business" she tells him has she's applying lip gloss.

"technically it is remember, your still my wife legally even though you say other wise" Rio tells her.

Okay so long story short she did send the papers he just never signed them. It infuriated Angelica because she wanted to be done with him but he's not letting that happen anytime soon. Even though she hates to admit it she was kind of glad he didn't maybe there was hope after all.

"Now where are you going"he ask again waiting for an answer.

" I am going out with Alondra to find another rich baby daddy, why not add to the collection right" Angelica jokes.

"Ha Ha so funny, but please be careful bye" Rio tells her.

"bye, love you" she slips out but she hangs up before he can react.

"why the fuck did I just say that " she tells herself.

So yeah I was like "why end there marriage  so quickly" so I know it may seem weird but I love it and I hope y'all do I will try to post more love you guys all 💗