¥7¥

Angelica makes her way up the stairs to Rio's loft and puts her key in to try to unlock it

Angelica makes her way up the stairs to Rio's loft and puts her key in to try to unlock it. But what she didn't know was that he had changed the locks on the door, so once she tries to twist the lock it doesn't work.

"This mother fucker" she huffs out in annoyance.

So the only logical thing she can think of is banging on the door. After about 10 seconds she gives up.

"Hello, open the fucking door I know your in there" she yells through the door while still banging her hand on the door.

" Christopher open the door before I kick it down" she yells until she hears a click from behind the door and that's when the door starts opening to reveal Mick in front of it.

"Where is he" she asked Mick who opened the door wider and pointed to the back where the living room is, and as Angelica makes her way to the living room she sees Rio on the couch smoking a blunt with a women resting her head on his shoulder watching a movie.

"Um hello where the fuck have you've been" Angelica says irritated not even paying attention to the women.

But he just ignores her and continues focusing on the movie which made Angelica even more pissed.

" so your not going to say anything" she speaks again waiting for him to respond.

" why are you here Angelica, go home" he finally says not even looking at her.

" your son has been asking for you, you already missed the days you were supposed to be with him.

"I'll pick him up tomorrow I've been busy now go home" he says turning his head a little so he can see her.

" okay" she says making Rio think she was leaving.

Before Angelica made it to the door she sees a baseball bat near the shoe rack and that's when all hell brakes lose.

she grabs the bat and walks over to the front where the tv is and smashes it with the bat. Causing both Rio and the other women to get up .

" I'll see you tomorrow then" Angelica says  throwing the bat at Rio and walking out the house.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for 1k reads love you all 🤍 more updates coming soon.