19- Enraged pack

The news of Alpha's wrongdoings had spread like a wildfire. The whole pack was furious. They had a huge amount of respect for Alpha but that didn't compare to the love they had for Luna. Hence, this was just not acceptable to them.

Except the small pups, everyone had gathered near the pack house, shouting and demanding an explanation from the Alpha.

Alpha had already reached the pack house and was directly escorted to the fifth floor, while Beta and Gamma tried to calm down the situation. 

They knew that once Alpha came down, chaos would just escalate. Sure, he could force them to quiet down by commanding them but that went against Alpha Aarjav's principles. In his reign, he had never force anyone to act without their will. They were precious to him and he never wanted to make them feel like puppets.

Hence, he paced around his room while his Beta and Gamma tried to pacify the pack.

"How can Alpha do this? For us, he was equal to the Moon Goddess. He did so much for us then how can he cheat his own mate?"

"Didn't his heart bleed for hurting our Luna?"

"Even if the human part got side tracked, why didn't his wolf stop him?"

"Why Alpha why?"

"What about our future Alpha?"

"He must be so hurt."

"We want answers."

"Call Alpha, we want him to pay for his sins."

The crowd was outraged and was not stopping their questions even after so many efforts were made by Beta and Gamma.

Things got more problematic when the crowd started pushing itself inside the pack house, with strong warriors on the front line and teenagers to the last.

Beta and Gamma were strong but it was the whole pack. Harming their own members was not a solution but they were ready to do that if needed. The real question was - How would they tackle this situation? However strong they may be, it was two people against the whole pack.

"Stop it right now. Yes, Alpha did wrong and he will be punished for it. Council is going to be held," Yara came forward to join her dad and Gamma.

"And he should be but that doesn't mean he isn't answerable to us. Not only he cheated Luna but also put the pack in danger. What would we do if Council makes that human our Alpha? You want us to accept a weak human as our leader, No way," A buff warrior spat in anger.

Yara looked at her Dad with a fallen expression.

"Only Luna can calm them down," Gamma commented.

Yara looked at him like he had lost his mind. She was tired of his behaviour. 

"Do you really want Luna to come here and help us pacify everyone when she is the one who got hurt in the first place?" Yara questioned with an incredulous tone.

Although the question was meant for Gamma, everyone heard her and a hush fell around.

"Instead of creating chaos, let's get together and try to help our Luna and Vivaan overcome this pain," Yara suggested in a hopeful tone.

Yara's heart was beating fast as everyone glanced at each other but it calmed down as one by one everyone nodded in agreement.

"We will do our best."

"We will support our Luna and Future Alpha."

All more encouraging words were heard.

"But where are they? Are they inside?" one of the she-wolf asked.

"We don't know. Let's wait for them to come back. Till then go and try to think of some way to uplift their moods," Beta announced.

They all nodded and left after bowing their heads to Beta and Gamma. While moving, they gathered in many small groups, discussing what they could do for their Luna.

Gamma too left to inform Alpha of the situation.

"What did Alpha see in him to make him his third command?" Yara asked her Dad, looking at the back of Gamma who had reached the staircase.

Beta chuckled at her question. 

"He may be old school but he is the most loyal wolf in this world. He wouldn't even blink before laying his life for Alpha if time comes," Beta answered with a soft smile on his face.

"Were you able to contact Vivaan?" Beta asked as no one was aware of their whereabouts and he was getting worried.

Yara shook her head with her eyes downcast. She had been trying to reach him from the very moment the news came to her but his mind link was shut off.

She hoped that Luna Mahira and Vivaan were okay and didn't take any drastic steps.