Welcome (Not to the Black Parade)

Okay, firstly, this is originally published on quotev.com. All my stories on Wattpad are on Quotev (except my band photo book) and I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my account @awesomeappaloosa. I'll put a link at the end of this page.

Now that that is cleared up, here's what you need to know. Please do not skip this if you have any plans on requesting.

I will be writing for the following:

~Marvel Cinematic Universe

~Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

~The Hunger Games (Including the new book)

~Pirates of the Caribbean

~The Wingfeather Saga (I doubt most of y'all have even heard of this, but read it! it's amazing!)

~The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings

~The Chronicles of Narnia

~Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Kane Chronicles (I haven't read MCatGoA or ToA yet)

~The Inheritance Cycle (also known as Eragon, though I've not watched the movie I heard it was bad)

~Hamilton

~Star Wars (movies and shows)

~The Maze Runner

~Lockwood and Co.

~The Selection Series

~The Folk of the Air (aka The Cruel Prince trilogy)

~Grishaverse (Books and Netflix)

~Mortal Engines

~Twilight Saga

~Once Upon a Time

~Red Queen

~X-Men (not Deadpool)

~Merlin

~Sherlock

~The Umbrella Academy

That is all I can think of, I might remember more later. Other series like Mortal Instruments, Shatter Me, Divergent, and a many others are on my reading list, so whenever I get around to reading them I'll add them. I'll try to add tv/movie fandoms as I watch them.

If you want a oneshot for a band member, I've started a separate book for band imagines. They are all emo/punk bands though, so no BTS or One Direction or anything (sorry). Some of the bands included are: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Sleeping with Sirens, and Black Veil Brides, along with like 10 others.

Form

Okay, to submit a request a you need to do is include the following information and DM it to me or put it in the comments.

Please include:

~Love Interest (OR if you want a sibling x sibling one let me know who readers sibling is)

~General plot of the story (i.e. reader is asked out by her best friend Ron Weasley)

~Extra Details (i.e. reader agrees to a date and her and Ron go to Hogsmeade, reader is made fun of by some slytherins and Ron defends her)

I will try to keep the reader gender-neutral, but for the most part my reader will be a girl, so pet names such as 'babygirl' or words like 'girlfriend' will be present.

I also do not and will not write smut. I will not write two characters together either, so if you're wanting a oneshot for say JohnLock or Percabeth, look elsewhere. I can however write from the other characters POV, for example, if you want a Percy Jackson x Reader oneshot I may decide to write part of it from Percy's point of view.

I will write about tough things such as self harm, death, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, eating disorders, murder, rape, and the like, but will probably not go into graphic details as I don't want to upset anyone. I will put an appropriate trigger warning at the top of any chapters that contain such things.

You can request on my Quotev @ awesomeappaloosa or at my tumblr. Link to my tumblr in my bio (though I'm not very tumblr active so I might miss it)

~IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. THANK YOU~