Dear Studio Audience, I've an announcement to make!

(On Quotev I was telling you about how I added this book to Wattpad, but there are other points I want to add from that part.)

If you understand that reference in the title I applaud you!

I just want to say, if you think you cannot accomplish anything I want you all to know what happened to me.

Four days ago I was in my depressive episode and gave myself an ouchie, and was really feeling down. The next day I wrote my Leo Valdez oneshot, which was one of the best works I've written ever. That night I had a dream that inspired my idea for a book I want to write. I've been up past 2:00 AM the past two nights, and yesterday I wrote that OC x OC oneshot.

See, just because you're depressed or lonely, just because you feel useless, that's actually when you can achieve the most.

The quote above is said by Tyler Joseph, singer for the duo Twenty One Pilots. Even if you don't like TØP (how tho??) you should take that quote to heart.

Channel inevitable disappointments back into your craft.

This is very important. You all matter. The world isn't better off without you.

Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself to become a new person.

-Gerard Way

All your quirks and problems, even your depressions and your failures—that's what makes you you.

-Gerard Way

Go listen to my favorite bands that are good for any mood: twenty øne piløts, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy. (Don't worry I also love Panic! At the Disco.)

To lighten this now, here is my favorite quote from my favorite bassist:

There's less violence in the world when people are using hula hoops.

-Mikey Way