Who is she?

Josie woke up and felt a weight over her stomach looking down she noticed both Penelope and Finch cuddled into her. Shifting a little bit both the girls woke up "Morning girls". They both said morning before sitting up. Jade was next to stir and sat up looking at Josie "Good morning". All of them climbed out of The bed and Josie turned to Finch and Jade "You two have school today right?" They both nodded and Josie smiled "Okay cool, I'll drive you both". The both nodded but seemed a little hesitant. Josie noticed this and questioned them "What's wrong?" Jade smiled lightly before talking "I have no clean clothes". Finch nodded along. Josie pointed to her wardrobe "Put something on". The girls thanked Josie and grabbed some clothes before getting dressed as did Josie and Penelope. Once everyone was dressed they headed downstairs and met up with the boys. "Good morning boys, I'm heading to take Finch, Jade and Penelope to school, you coming?" They boys nodded "Yeah we will meet you there, Kaleb don't live far from here so We will get his car". Josie nodded "Okay, I'll take the girls". The boys nodded and they all headed out, The girls climbed in Josie's car and the boys started walking towards Kaleb's. 

Once they pulled up at the school Josie parked and got out followed by the girls. They then all headed into the school and to the office. The girls had peoples heads turning as soon as they entered. They had finally made it to the office and Josie walked in with Penelope who was technically a teacher, after telling the other two girls to wait outside for her. On entering she approached the woman who dealt with with new students "Excuse me". The woman looked up smiling "Are you a new student?" Josie nodded "yeah I am. I'm Josette Saltzman, I'm 18, I just transferred here from a school in Europe and you have all my paperwork already". The woman nodded before standing up. "Let me get you your timetable". Josie nodded and waited for a short while before the woman returned handing her a timetable "Here". Josie took the timetable before thanking the woman and heading out. She re met up with Jade, Finch and now the boys who were here. Because Raf and Penelope were teachers they had to head to the offices but Finch, Josie, Kaleb, MG, and Jade decided to go cause some trouble, but only because Josie was hungry. Josie headed to the back of the school with MG, Kaleb and Jade. They waited for some students to come past and when they did they each grabbed one, They compelled the students to stay quiet as they fed from them before letting them go compelling them to keep their necks hidden. 

It was time for Josie's first lesson so she dismissed herself from her friends and headed towards her class. Walking in she saw she had Penelope as a teacher, Grinning a little bit she sat at the front of the classroom. The whole time during the lesson, Josie couldn't help but tease Penelope every chance she got. When she would walk passed her desk Josie would grab her ass and while Penelope was trying to concentrate on teaching Josie would wink or bite her lip at her and she would get flustered. After the lesson she stood up and began leaving when Penelope asked to see her. Once all the students had left Penelope turned to Josie "You should be more careful, If the other students saw how you was with me I could loose my job". Josie laughed a little "Okay, fine I'll behave. Now I have to go to my next lesson. May I be excused miss park?" Penelope's face turned red as she dismissed Josie who giggled the entire way out  the classroom. 

(Time skip)

Josie had received a message from Penelope telling Josie to meet her and the group in the woods at Lunchtime. Josie was currently sitting in a clearing waiting for her group when finally they turned up. Josie watched as Jade arrived followed by Finch, MG, Kaleb, Raf and finally Penelope However the thing that was most interesting was the auburn haired girl in Penelope's grasp. Walking over Penelope threw the girl to the floor in front of her "What's going on?" Penelope looked over at Finch who began explaining "This girl knows about us". Josie raised her eyebrow looking down at the girl, Then back up at Finch "How do you know?" Finch looked at Jade who walked over to Josie handing her the girls notebook. Opening it Josie saw multiple notes about werewolves and witches and vampires. She read through some more until she found a list of names under potential supernaturals. Josie began reading through the list:

Maya Fell - werewolf

Ethan Fell - werewolf

Finch Tarrayo - werewolf

Jade  - Vampire

Miss Park - witch

Mr Waithe - Werewolf

Milton Greasley - Vampire

Kaleb Hawkins - Vampire

New student - Vampire?

Josie read as the list went on. After being quiet for a while she handed the notebook back to Jade before turning her attention to the girl on the floor. Crouching down she grabbed the girls chin roughly forcing her to look at her, but as soon as her eyes saw the girls baby blue ones she felt her heart skip. Swallowing thickly and loosening her grip on the girls chin. Josie spoke to her "Who are you?" The girl looked up at Josie "I'm Hope, Hope Mikaelson". Josie nodded slowly "How do you know about us?" Hope was silent for a second before speaking "I have heard stories since I was young, about strange things that have happened here. I always heard about animal attacks and people missing large amounts of blood and blood banks being robbed. I also heard about Wolves being sighted during full moons but never any other time. It doesn't take a genius to work out the connections".  Josie let the girl go before standing up "Where did you hear these things from?" The girl forced herself to her feet "I heard it from Family and friends". Josie nodded turning around "Okay, well Looks like you worked it out, Supernaturals do exist" Josie walked over to Hope staring into her eyes "Your going to forget everything you know about supernaturals, You are going to forget our names and faces, and you are going to continue as normal". Josie let go of the girl and stepped back but the girl just stood there with her arms crossed "Were you just attempting to compel me?" Josie turned around surprised "Wha-? How are you not-?" Josie scanned over the girl confused before walking over to her grabbing her hand, Josie felt a feeling of cold and death as she made contact with Hope's skin. Her eyes snapped up looking at the girl in front of her "Your a vampire". The girl laughed a little shaking her head "No, I'm not, I'm a hybrid".