10.) I love you, but i dont really show you [E.B]

Sound for this imagine- Come inside of my heart by IV of Spades

Your pov
Erich invited me to a carnival party for the APPLSN celebration of the launch to his new invention, i threw on a black tight dress that shows off my curves and picked up a leather jacket. I also used my nude high heels and picked up my matching handbag, last but not atleast i put on a dark shade red lipstick and light makeup, I also transformed my hair into wavey waves and i was set.

-*-

I arrived at the address of the carnival seeing my co-workers including Erich Blunt, He looked like he was trying to find someone as his eyes catched on mine. There was a smile that appeared on his lips when he saw me, i thought someone was behind me but noone.

"Congrats Mr. Blunt" I said, He was walking close and begin to speak.

"Thank you y/n, and please call me Erich from now on" He said and gave me a hug that surprised me for sure.

Is this still the Erich i know?

I hugged him back and pulled away, "as much as i would love to, but its out of respect for you" He shook his head and chuckled, while i was still confused and raised an eyebrow.

"Well as for i know, the one who deserves respect is you." He pointed his index finger to me when a blush creeped on my cheeks, "Lovely— i- mean im off to go, see you later" He stuttered? and rushed back to Ivana while he agreed to drink with her a wine.

It left me frowning to myself on how much an effect he has on every girl, and i hate it so much on how he talks about his sex life in his office sometimes.

-*-

Erich Blunt's Pov
I always have this feeling with Y/n that i have never felt with any girl, i hated it, hated the fact she has me stutter infront of her.

After i chitchat with Ivana which was fucking boring because it was about work, i looked around to see Y/n laughing with the africans while dancing with their products.

It made my heart flutter and made me smile, i dont know why it had made my night. She was wearing a tight dress that shows off her curves but in my heart that doesnt matter right now, what matters is that i see her happy.

God erich stop the cheesyness.

I shrugged my feelings off when her eyes met mine and stopped laughing, i mouthed her that it was okay and she nodded in understandment and continued to have fun with them. I liked how her respect level to me was a thousand percent than anyone could do, she doesnt stutter, isnt sassy, and doesnt really wear exposing clothes except in occasions.

Which isnt erichs's type.

Yes it isnt my type which is having me confused on why she made me react like this that none other woman can make me do.

What the hell?

I think i love her.

God no.

Erich doesnt love, only sex!

I cant handle it, i walked towards her infront of the Africans. Her lips was close to mine and i could feel her breath on my neck, "is this okay?" I asked for permission before she gets uncomfortable, the africans were still infront of us though. Y/n nodded as i crashed my lips to hers and the Africans began to yell with happiness, i knew myself this time.

I wont hurt this girl.

I will love this girl.

And its a truce.

——————————————————-

This is probably one of my favs!

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-