15.) Tom Felton is live with Y/n Y/l/n [T.F]

You and Tom had scheduled that both of you will be live this day, you get ready with a nice top and a pair of jeans. You tied your hair in a high ponytail and pulled off a light makeup.

Your exact schedule is in 1:00pm, giving you 20 minutes to prepare.

-*-

The 20 minutes passed by and you invited Tom in your live, alot of viewers blowing up the live and comments were spammed.

"Hello everyone!" You waved at the camera as Tom waved too.

🔴LIVE🔴
tomfeltonfan: OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU
y/nxtom: FRICK THIS IS TOO CUTE—
miamalfoy:AHHHH! WE LOVE YOU!
jenn12: 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
bbty09: OH LORD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
calmdownjamal: YOU BOTH WILL HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN TOGETHER!
emmaandtom4ever: not a shipper but i agree with the people in the comments. You both are cute together.

You were blushing crazy but tried to hide it and remembered you and Tom will be doing a Q&A with the viewers and accept invites from them to be in your live.

"Tom will do the honors of saying why we are both in live" You sat back and relaxed your body on your chair.

"This afternoon we will be answering questions that you all ask and will accept invites to be in this live!" He finished and looked at the comments.

You yawned making Tom chuckle a bit while the fans were blowing up the comments. Your face reddened and you covered your cheeks cutely.

-*-

After a bit of chitchats, you and tom moved on with the Q&A.

"First we have....'What was your reaction when you found out you were going to play a character in Harry Potter?' By mia0lsen" You read the question out loud and thought of an answer. While Tom was doing the same.

"My reaction was shocking! I literally cried in my sleep because of what i heard. It was like the best day of my life and i couldnt be more happy about playing Hermione's sister in the films." You said and the like buttons blowed up with hearts on your screen.

"Well as for me, i didnt know who Draco Malfoy was until i seached that he was the enemy. But i was still fine with that being in the films." Tom said as you clapped quietly under the table so noone would see it.

"Next Question, hmm.... 'Is willow and chocolate close friends?'" Tom said with a slight laugh.

"They are talking about our dogs now y/n" He said and you both laughed at your camera.

You nodded and spoke up, "yes they really are, they both even meet up in the park like every afternoon but this time they cant because of our live" you said and nodded for the another question.

-*-

After the Q&A, both of you told that the first three to give an invite to be in their live will be accepted.

The first one you saw in your screen was 'janellaR0s3' you quickly accepted it and her camera popped up immediately. Her mouth covered her shocked mouth as you and tom copied her move.

You snapped out of it and asked some questions for her. "Hello Darling! Whats your name?" You asked, she was still shocked but got out of it.

"I-im Janella" Janella chuckled nervously as Tom spoke.

"Hi Janella, i see your in your bedroom. Very nice wallpapers up there" He pointed at the wall thats filled with Draco Malfoy and Herline Granger photoshopped photos.

Janella's face went red, You looked behind her again to see a cardboard cut out of your character in Harry Potter and giggled playfully.

"The cardboard cut out aswell" you added in as Tom saw the cut out you were talking about.

"This is really embarrassing" Janella covered her eyes and smiled.

"No need to be embarrassed, its really cool to have our character's presence with you" You said and nodded.

After minutes of talking, Janella's live with both of you came to an end and said your goodbye's .

Tom's eye caught an invite and accepted it, A camera popped up and it was another girl but was now outside. She was screaming with happines but covered it immediately.

"Hello! Whats your name darling!" You asked.

"Im Maria" Maria said without a stutter,
"Well hi maria, nice of you to join us this afternoon" Tom said and smiled at the girl.

"Its always a pleasure! I really cant believe that im here! Thank you for accepting my invite!" She exclaimed with happiness.

You were so happy to be in this position making people smile even though you dont know what's happening in their life. You were still proud to ease their problem and make their frown go to a smiling one.

"No problem!" You held your chest at the thought of your actions.

-*-

Minutes passed and came to another invite, you both accepted it and had chats with them. After a complete while, the live has come to and end and you let your body fall on your mattress.

Your body stood up at the sound of a chat notification on your phone.

You held your phone and unlocked it seeing Tom had messaged you.

❤️🥺Tommy🥺❤️

❤️🥺Tommy🥺❤️
That was really fun

You
I know right! Thank you for accepting that event, Your the best🤗

❤️🥺Tommy🥺❤️
Its really no problem, i was bored anyways.😂

You
I can tell, Oh well do you wanna meet up later?

❤️🥺Tommy🥺❤️
Sure, ill pick you up at 3:20

You
Kk! Ily😘

❤️🥺Tommy🥺❤️
Love you too
Seen

——————————————————-

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-