19.) Jade [T.F]

Your POV
After Jade and Tom had broken up, I comforted him for the whole 7 months. And in that 7 months, me and him have gotten closer than ever. I started to have feelings for him but decided to keep it since i didnt want to ruin the friendship we have right now because of a feeling of mine.

The last time i saw Jade was when I spotted her with an anonymous man while holding hands together, it took Tom hours to believe me since.... you know how much he loves her..

I consider Jade even lucky to date Tom, and she's just going to cheat on him after receiving multiple expensive gift just because how much Tom's heart desires hers? pathetic..

But lets just forget the past and look over for the future.

My thoughts were distracted by a phone ringing on Tom's phone, he picked it up assuming i was still asleep.

"Jade." He spats as my eyes widen, i thought he had blocked her number? I told him to and he said he already did.

"I told you, im gonna meet you later when y/n's away!" He whispered, my eyes were dwelling with tears, I stood up from the sofa getting Tom's attention and also stand up with the phone.

He tried to stop me as i grabbed all my things, we were supposed to watch a Harry Potter Marathon last night but i fell asleep and after hearing those, i just wanted to disappear.

"Fuck, i'll talk to you later" Tom mumbled, He dropped his phone on the sofa and ran towards me.

"Its not what you think it is—-"

"YES I KNOW WHAT IT IS! YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING CONTACT WITH JADE FUCKING GORDON AGAIN! I HELPED YOU TOM FOR THESE PAST 7 MONTHS AND ALL YOU DID WAS BREAK THEM? THOMAS FUCKING FELTON, I DIDNT KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR INLOVE WITH YOUR GOLD DIGGER EX BUT PLEASE! MOVE ON!" I yelled with tears streaming my cheeks and grabbed all the stuff i needed.

Tom grabbed my arms stopping me from grabbing my needs, i tried to grip away until he crashed his lips to mine.

I didnt want to kiss back but i have been waiting for this for a long timeand even though it hurts.. i kissed back.

"She's not Jade Gordon, the one i called was your friend.. Jadison Johnson.." He said through the kisses, now i felt dumb... that didnt really crossed my mind at the fact i liked Tom... more than friends...

"What did you mean you were going to meet her when im away?" I whispered, tears were still streaming down and i tried to stop them.

"I- i was going to ask you to be my girlfriend, with a surprise... didnt really knew you were awake" He chuckled as my cheeks blushed...

I shouldnt have eavesdrop, i trust Tom with all my heart but it didnt cross my mind that Tom's nickname to my friend Jadison was Jade...

dumb.dumb.dumb.dumb.

"So?" Tom asked as i shot my head up confused, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and i looked at him in disbelief.

"Of course you idiot!" I hugged him so tight and poured him with kisses. It was the best day of my life.

"Im your idiot." He whispered beside my ear creating goosebumps.

I soon realized how lucky i am to be with this guy, charming, sweet, caring, and respectful.

He really does deserve the world...

——————————————————-

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-