12.) secret [D.M]

Your Pov
Me and Draco have been secretly dating for the past few months, and we had decided that we could now spread it out the school. There was no problem though, Lucius approved about Me and Draco having a relationship.

Its been a week since we had told the school about it, It was very fun to kiss in the hallways knowing that no more secret is kept hidden. maybe...

Alright fine, i have a secret that noone knows, except Hermione and i want to keep it that way.

I was walking down the halls when someone kissed my cheeks, i turned to my right to see who it was. Draco.

"Hey baby" He said and hugged me from behind, I greeted him back but with a guilt. I feel guilty for not telling him something about me that needs to be known. But im fine.

-*-

I finished Astronomy class with Hermione and we were partnered for a project essay, since we are both book snails, we both rushed to the Library to search what to write.

Silence was in the Library before Hermione finally spoke up, "Are you sure that you dont want anyone to know it?" She held my hand tightly reassuring me, honestly i dont even know.

"I dont know.... it hurts Mione..... it hurts to think i thought that way, and thank you for making me realize my head was mad." I sighed and softly said looking down.

"Its no problem, we all have problem trapped in our head that needed to be out, and sometimes if we dont. Our head will make fun of our situations and tell you horrible things so the problem will end" Hermione said looking at my face whose looking down.

"What if Draco won't understand? What if he breaks up with mebecause of my problem? W-what if—" Tears was streaming down my face and sobs were coming out of my mouth. I tried to keep it quiet by covering my mouth to silence my sobs a bit.

"He wont. If he loves you, he'll accept you." Hermione stood up and walked towards me and kissed my head, She hugged me tightly.

"Its better to tell him Y/n" Hermione sat down beside me as i sobbed my tears out, My heart was beating on how i knew that this day would come.

Im going to tell Draco the secret.

-*-

The next morning i found myself cuddling my pillow beside me, i couldnt face Draco last night. It would make me more nervous to tell him about my condition, i hate it.

I dressed up in my Slytherin robe and brushed my hair, i put on my light makeup and shoes to be ready.

I walked out of the Slytherin Common Room and thought of telling him now.

I finally found him sitting by the Great Hall eating looking pale and sad?

I walked towards him and hugged him from behind, "Goodmorning Love" I sat down beside him trying not to burst out crying.

"Why didnt you meet me last night?" He blurted out seriously with a saddened tone.

"I-i im sorry... its just- tha-"

"Just save it y/l/n, you probably have potter with you" He stood up and left the great hall.

I gasped and was shocked by his answer, how dare he accused me of cheating?

I followed him with tears dwelling on my eyes, luckily the hall were empty. It was only the two of us.

I stopped infront of him making him stop his tracks, "how dare you accuse me of cheating just because i didnt meet you last night, you dont even know what was happening to me and you'll blurt out that i was with Harry?!" I said through my sobs, he looked shock by my reaction and tried to hug me.

I pulled away and pulled his arms with me to follow where we were going, The Astronomy Tower.

I was gonna tell him my secret, "what are you doing?" He tried to escape my grip but i put a charm to make him stick for a while.

Once we reached the Astronomy Tower, the charm ended and he took his arms away from mine.

The wind is flowing to my hair making my hair blowed out while i was sobbing.

"I am done with keeping this secret and its killing me! Thats why i wasnt with you last night because i was with Hermione, She knows what i have been hiding and Hermione is the only one who knows what my secret is. SHE IS ALSO THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO TELL YOU AND YOU GO ACCUSE ME FOR CHEATING?! DRACO WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THE PAST MONTHS AND YOU STILL SEE ME AS A SLUT! FOR MERLIN'S SAKE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA—" I was interrupted with a long kiss and i eventually gave in. Draco pulled away and leaned his forehead to mine, he cupped my cheeks and stroke them softly making me slightly blush while looking down.

"Im sorry, but please tell me what 'secret' your talking about" He pulled away as i took a deep breath.

This is it, this is where i become single and probably roll into a ball crying by the corner of my room or even kill myself.

"i-i have Infertility, its a condition on where a woman cannot produce a baby or cannot be pregnant on how many tries they do. An-and i almost took my— life—" I sat down tirely and sobbed on the ground looking hopeless, i leaned on the railings and cant even imagine what Draco was thinking.

Draco's POV
"i-i have Infertility, its a condition on where a woman cannot produce a baby or cannot be pregnant on how many tries they do. An-and i almost took my— life—" Y/n sat down while her hands were touching her face to cover it.

As i told her when i asked her to be mine, that what ever she has, ill accept her no matter what. And she thinks that could change on how i love her,

I sat down beside her feeling guilty on how i accused her for cheating, its just that I'm sensitive but im trying to hide it.

I hugged her from behind which caught her off guard but soon relaxed at my touch.

"Im sorry" She said and leaned her forehead to my shoulders.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because i wouldnt be able to make a family with you... you should have picked a better person that can produce your child, not me." That sentence caught me off guard, i made her dead tilt up so she's facing my face.

"Never. Say. That. Im the one who should say sorry for accusing you."

"Its alright... you didnt know...."

I almost forgot on how she said she almost took her life, as i imagined that no other girls could make me happy except her. If she took her life, i would have not experienced smiling.

"What do you mean almost? You changed your mind?" I asked

"No.. Hermione stopped me, i was already falling when she used a charm to pick me up...."

I hugged her tightly not wanting to lose her again.

"Never think i'll hate you, because i love you." I kissed her forehead, "i love you too my ferret." She said as we chuckled happily.

——————————————————-

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-