27.) Comfort [T.F]

This imagine is dedicated to a request from @miaalways8
——————————————————-

Your Pov
Lately, Tom's smile has not appeared in days. And no, it isnt normal for him. You'll probably think how dumb i am, of course somethings wrong.

And i knew what is was, the social media was full of battle indicating Tom was transphobic. But he made it clear by apologizing to the people, what can i say? Those slanders still managed to make a crime.

They stole Tom's smile, i mean he do smile but not that often now. He just smiles when he's on live or doing some things that never really echoed his life problem.

Me and Tom have been in a strong relationship for about 2 years. and it kills me to see him hiding his pain along with his problems.

-*-

It was a Sunday morning, i woke up earlier than usual and made breakfast for the two of us. And yes we are living together.

I made his favorite dish until it was served on the table, after a couple of while waiting.

Tom finally stepped down the stairs and arrived looking tired, my face immediately dropped and turned into a frown.

A frown realizing how social media effects a person's life, "Are you alright?" I asked walking towards him.

Tom just nodded his head pleasing me to drop it, and i did. I didnt want him to be forced in saying such problems he isnt ready for, thats why i'll just wait.

After eating, i put all our dishes on the sink. I thought of washing them later and talk to Tom first.

I patted my wet hands on my shirt as i sat down beside him, the air was silence at first but he finally spoke up breaking it.

"What did i do wrong?" He blurted.

I looked at him confused, "i mean, why do those people hate me?" Tom asked.

My heart immediately shattered into pieces that i think wont be able to be fixed, i truly loved Tom thats why i spoke up in social media defending him. But it only got worse and worse.

"Dont think about the people who hate you Tom, think about the people who loves you. We are alot i am sure, so dont go caring if those people make rumors about you. Atleast none of those were true. Focus on the love, not the hate. Remember those fans of yours saying how much they adored your smile? How you make people's days shine even when they're encountering something? Right. So dont forget those memoriable memories, they worked hard for those to be made, thats why dont go abandon them and focus on the hate. Smile often again, we missed it." I paused for a second realizing tears streaming down my rosy cheeks, Tom also realized it too.

"Especially me.." i choked up the words, i couldnt manage to see his face again without smiling everyday. I missed it. I think we all did.

Without a second, Tom crashed his lips to mine. Our tongues moved in sync as his hands flew to my cheeks, he caressed it carefully and pulled away smiling. My opinion was wrong, my heart is fixed again performing beats that are unexplainable.

I smiled brightly from the kiss, Our foreheads leaned together as he spoke softly. "I love you so much Y/n, and i cant imagine myself right now without you." Tom whispers, i wasted no time on giving him another kiss.

I felt fireworks roam around my stomach, I secretly smiled through the lustful kiss and hugged him straight.

"I love you too."

——————————————————-
A/N: @miaalways8 i couldnt tag you even though i try. But anyways, I assume your name is Mia so Thank you Mia for this wonderful request. Its all heart wrenching but i still thank you Mia!✊🏻✊🏻❤️

Visit her profile! ❤️

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-