24.) Interview [T.F]

Your POV
Me, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton have been invited to be in an interview about the Harry Potter Franchise which actually excited me. I mean who wouldnt?

-*-

I dressed up really nice and hopped in my BMW, never would i order a limo though. Only for imporant occasions such us parties, premiere or a show.

I arrived at the studio on where we will be interviewing and let me tell you, i almost lost my breath.

Emma and the others arent here yet except the man i've been falling for since i was a kid, never have i thought i'd end up here!

-*-

The others arrived immediately and of course the interview had started and alot of people were facing us shouting names which is heart whelming.

"Aright, first question to y/n, Have you had feelings with someone in this place right now?" James, the interviewer said. Really? I just came here. All the audience started to say some ooh's while im here embarrassed already.

"Yes." I nodded chuckling, Emma and the three boys looked at each other thinking who might it be. But i hope it will never come to the time they'll ask something i wouldnt answer.

-time skip to your question again cause i gotta study so it has to be fast. SORRY, hahah-

"What do you feel about being in the Harry Potter franchise in the fifth movie?" James asked.

"I am really happy to have an opportunity to be in there really, having my favorite characters face to face is a dream!" I exclaimed, they clapped really loudly but i was alright.

-TIME SKIP AGAIN SORRY-

"If you can change your character in the Harry Potter Films, who would you pick and why?"

"Well, i would pick Hermione. Because of her intelligence and how she loves books, like i wamna help searching mysteries by reading or searching." I answered and looked at Emma who seem to be surprised and proud, and it made me blush really bad.

I hoped that it never showed haha, the interview of main characters has come to an end and it really made me upset but guess what?

Emma, Tom, Daniel, and Rupert has given me their numbers to make an own group chat to chat on because they told me they enjoyed my presence. And another exciting thing happened to me that i couldnt make any difference, Tom promoted me to be in the Flash franchise. I couldnt just refuse it so i did agree and felt the most happiest time of my life!

——————————————————-

Sorry if this is icky and not really complete,
I just needed to rush so i could study for my exams this week! 😭

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-