17.) The Set Up Date [E.B]

Your POV
"What do you think will be perfect for my date with Erich Blunt?" A customer had asked and when i tell you, i almost chocked on my coffee.

I coughed a bit but then shrugg it off with a serious face, "Wear a slutty dress, thats his type." I mumbled, the customer was still smiling and it freaked the hell out of me, Emily or should i say my co-worker's face dropped and punched my shoulder playfully.

"Wh- just wear a formal dress...."i rolled my eye as she picked out what her eye had caught and payed to the cashier immediately.

This woman must be very excited to get fucked by Erich Blunt.

After our schedule, Me and Emily went back to our apartment. I was ready to go up the stairs when she stopped me,

"Can i get you a date with Erich Blunt?" She blurted out, my eyes gone wide and laughed sarcastically. "You really think ill agree? No! I wont date a manwhore, He even fucked you." I looked at her disgust but she kept whining.

This gir-

"I dont care, It was good anyways but i can tell your different and he'll like you" She whined again, Emily Johnson, my co-worker and my roommate works with the Erich Maxwell Blunt, and i knew they had fucked because she whined about it all day that i almost killed myself.

"Thats what she says.." i mumbled as she heard it wide and clear,

"PLEASEE"

"No Em, I wont let a manwhore treat me as a fucktoy whenever he wants to. So please let me go to my room now" i tried to escape her grip but it had gone tighter, "please." She said one more time, "your not going to stop aren't you?" I asked tirely, "depends on what you answer." She shrugged.

"Fine, but only this once and i wont meet him ever again."

Emily squealed in excitement and accidentally took off her hand wrapped on mine, i ran quickly to my bedroom and locked the door.

I can hear her footsteps being close and she leaned carefully by the door, "Im still going to tell him the news y/l/n"

And that was the biggest mistake i had ever said.

-One Week Later-

I was stressed, REAL stressed. I didnt know what to wear.

I looked at the mirror while Emily was by my side examining the dress.

"Is it overdressed" I asked.

"Is it too revealing"

"Is it too bright"

"I remember you saying you dont want to go with a manwhore and now your asking yourself if you could impress my boss" Emily interrupted my questions as i gave her a death glare.

The set up date was tonight and i dont even know why im nervous?

-Later that night-

I ended up wearing what Emily had picked for me,

Emily drove me to the address on where i assume will be murdered

She gave me a flirtatious wink and a wave and drove off, i looked behind me seeing a fa-fancy restaurant. And i already saw who was my murdere- i mean Erich Blunt.

I hated how he could just let any girl fall on their knees for him. stupid....

I pulled open the door and looked left to see him sitting with... flowers? This must be how girls fall for him, he must be a great actor or whatever.

I walked towards him and nervousness kicked in, i reached the reserved table. Erich was still facing down but maybe he heard my footsteps going close because his head shot up. And im lying if i didnt said he wasnt drooling, he is a great actor himself.

Erich knows how to lie, really good. I knew i wasnt that beautiful to be drooled off.

"Goo-good evening" Erich sat up straight, it made me pause for a second though. He cant be that good for stuttering unscripted?

"Good Evening Mr. Blunt" I said sitting down as he pulled the chair, Charming...

"You look Beautiful" Erich complimented? Woahhh!

"Not so bad yourself Mr. Blunt"

Wait STOP IT Y/N

"Please call me Erich" He pushed the chair and circled around to reach his. I nodded in understandment as he spoke again.

"You must be?" He asked looking at my dress, im surprised his eyes weren't focused on my breast.

"Oh silly me.. Y/n Y/l/n"

"Y/n? Very beautiful name there" He whispered, i heard it loud and clear making my cheeks flush red.

I looked down trying to hide it until a waiter arrived.

-Time Skip-

After talking and all, i got to know him better. He wasnt bad as i thought he would be.

Im even surprised he didnt even kidnapped and used me as a fucktoy.

I guess this wasnt a mistake after all.

-1 Year Later-

Dating Erich Blunt was a very beautiful time, He respects my decision making on going slow about this relationship. I even thanked Emily for giving me this opportunity which she laughed at and saying she was a hero.

It gave me chills when he asked me to be his, he said that i was really different from other girls and did not know what the feeling in his stomach was formed. But i told him what it was making him blush all day thinking that was what happens when you meet someone you like.

One Morning, Erich was set to work and he was getting ready. Me and Him are sharing a house and when i tell you, it is fucking beautiful.

This was his first time wearing a formal attire in work because of this some kind meeting, I fixed his tie as he gave me kisses on the cheeks.

I giggled flirtatiously and pecked him on the lips,

It had come to the time he was going to leave and he yelled something that caught me off guard by the door.

"i love you!" He yelled and paused for a second realizing what he said, "i-i- im sorr-" I cut him off with a rushed kiss, his lips attached to mine and was in sync of move.

He deepened the kiss as i pulled away, "dont ever say sorry about saying i love you to me" I whispered as he chuckled and kissed my lips one more time.

"And i love you too." I yelled back.

——————————————————-

Not really the best but here!

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-