13.) Luck [T.F]

(Based on what i dreamed about)

Your Pov
I was looking through tiktok when i heard my cousin yell my name from their room, i rushed in the guest room and saw what was the most shocking thing i thought i'd not see.

They were live with the Tom Felton! My cousins always knew how i loved him, "here" my cousin Daniell said and gave me his phone so i could chat with Tom.

"Hi Darling!" Tom waved as i waved back trying not to scream in happiness, luckily i know how to control my emotion and had a chat with him for full 10 minutes. I felt bad for the viewers because they might have been bored for eavesdropping our conversation.

After the live ended i gave the phone back to my cousin and then saw a notification on my phone that TOM FELTON HAD FOLLOWED ME?!

I screamed on the pillow and my cousins rushed in thinking something was wrong, "WHAT?" Daniell rushed in the door and stopped when he saw me screaming on the pillow.

"TOM FRIKING FELTON FOLLOWED ME!" I whispered yell as we danced like idiots and celebrated.

-After Two Weeks-

Me and Tom have gotten close in instagram, we both earned each other's trust and both gave each other's numbers. And yes! His real number, not the fake one.

He even promoted me to be in one of his movies! Tom knows that my dream was to be an actress! And I couldn't believe if i was dreaming, I accepted his promote and now i play as Vindy or should i say Tom's Character's love interest.

Tom told me the movie caster didnt find anything to be fit with Vindy, and when the staffs saw me they applauded Tom which made me blush crazy!

-After 2 Years-

I am getting interviewed right now when a fan asked me on how Me and Tom met.

I answered honestly, "Well me and Tom met in his live! I know im very lucky! So it started where my cousins had a notification that Tom went live. They pressed the notification and entered his Live, they saw a button which said if they wanted to be in his live. And another luck came and that is when Tom accepted it! My cousins knew how much he is my idol and called me in. Me and Tom chatted for 10 minutes straight while i felt bad for the viewers because of how casual and formal our talks was. After his live ended i screamed on the pillow like AH, not only because he talked to me in live. BECAUSE HE ALSO FOLLOWED ME IN INSTA! It was all luck i guess. And without Tom, i wouldnt be here! He is wholesome and so soft like very sweet to be friend with!" Accented with a bristish voice when Tom proudly pulled me closer to him by the waist making me blush crazy.

"You two should DATE!" Someone in the crowd yelled and Tom chuckled with his arms covering his mouth.

"Its really up to her on what she answers" Tom said through the mic as the crowd roared with shouts, my face was a color as the tomato.

And on what i thought, this was luck. Yes. Luck.

——————————————————-

I never stopped thinking about this dream, I CANT BELIEVE I DREAMED ABOUT THIS, when i woke up i kept smiling while imagining this dream.

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-