30.) it all started with golf [T.F] Part 3

@JulzLovDraco4Eva
⚠️ TW ⚠️
(-this chapter contains smut, so if you are uncomfortable with that topic please dont read this chapter)
——————————————————-

4 months later....

Your Pov
After four months on hanging out with Tom.. i think i felt inlove with him, because everytime we are in contact. Butterflies swim around my stomach and i'd get nervous...

God..

I already found a dress to wear for the premiere and also found out the my parents won't be able to join it, they found a vacation that they have been longing to go to and even annoyed me all day by asking if i was okay on being alone all month. And yes i said that i was am okay with being alone for a month for i think million times!

Okay lets move that aside...

Heres what i'm wearing for later..

(Pick which one)

(Pick which one)

Even Tom told me it would match in with his appearance which i gave him a slight kiss on the cheek like how we met and left him looking like a tomato!

And abso-bloody-lutely i am living with him for a while, his presence is always soothing and I never find it uncomfortable.

The premiere would start in the afternoon thats why we both woke up early, cause who knows what you could do in the early time without being late?

I put on a bun and pull out some strands of hair for decoration, i threw on some make-up and nude heels.

I walked out the guest room to see where Tom was, i walked down stair to hear him talking to one of his guards i think.. but i didnt want to eavesdrop or anything so i walked upstairs once again.

-*-

1:00 pm arrived and we hopped out of his limo, we we're both welcomed by flashes. Tom's guard circled us around to prevent some fans to pull him or me over, i tucked myself under his sleeves to prevent them on flashing some flashes infront of my face since i was still new to this..