18.) Bloopers [T.F]

Your POV
shooting a scene in Harry Potter isnt always serious, sometimes we mistaken our lines and even giggle in set. Here our some memories of mine that just live in my thoughts and heart that will always be remembered even Harry Potter is over.

(FLASHBACK)

"ACTION!"

"Weasley! Where the hell is Y/n—"

I let out a snicker on the background knowing Tom said my name not the character i was playing, Rupert then laughed making the whole crew cut the scene.

Tom covered his mouth blushing crazy, i shook my head vigorously and patted his shoulders.

(ANOTHER FLASHBACK)
"Harry! Voldemort is near, you have to—" I
tried to remember my line but my mind was blank. "I have to what?" Daniel broke his character and laughed. "What was my line?" I asked David Columbus, our producer.

"you have to escape immediately" Emma butt in and i now remembered what to say, i palmed my head disappointed but laughing jokingly at my mistake.

(ANOTHER FLASHBACK)
It was Hermione and Ron's kissing scene they were making and Rupert kept on giggling on set making Emma toss him out for a sceond to manage her seriousness.

"ACTION"

Rupert and Emma were so close to each other, but then Rupert blurt out a chuckle caughting emma off guard making her laugh as the whole crew have to redo the scene 29 times.

(ANOTHER FLASHBACK)
It was the scene where Herline and Draco's kissing scene, it really freaked the hell out of me. Because Tom and I have been close friends and i have some feelings for him and if i did the scene i might make it obvious i like him.

"ACTION!"

Walking happily by the empty corridors i was pinned on a wall with cold hands, Draco crashed his lips to mine roughly as i kissed back.

Butterflies were forming on my stomach and i managed to make a smile in the kiss which was unscripted.

"CUT! Thats a wrap you guys! Beautiful!"

Tom pulled away with a cheeks coloured as a tomato and the same as mine.

It felt good, thank goodness theres alot of kissing scenes of Herline and Draco. Okay stop i might freak the hell out of Tom...

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

I felt complete with my co-stars, and even though Harry Potter has ended those fun times are still locked in my mind and heart.

——————————————————-

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-